Sunday, November 24, 2013

This weeks video watch

Good morning All 
I hope you are having a fantastic weekend. Here is this weeks video watch list. As always thank you for taking the time to watch these and I do hope you find at least one or two good ideas from it. 
Here is the link 
http://www.screencast.com/t/bmTOK92U1i

Stocks highlighted in this weeks video 
$ZLTQ, $USU, $DRRX, $MERU, $IDRA, $STXS, OFIX, $OVRL, LIOX, $MPAA, PRTS,$SBOTF, $OMCL, $BBRY, $AMPE, $ONCY, $HZO, $ATRM, $PVG, $PTIX, $GST, $GRO, $ROX, $PACB, $ZGNX, $KGJI, $RNA, $OESX, $SFXE, $TGS, 
, $TASR
$AMPE Gettin slapped around a bit  in premarket


Monday morning Movers and other stocks that caught my eye

$SIRI barrons article over the weekend thick stock more of a swing, $OREX pr gonna be a gapper, $LGF hunger games momo do not chase it, $PGNX pr just crossed its moving averages, $KERX Seeking Alpha article nice daily$PTLA pr decent daily. $DVAX upgrade this morning , $CYCC pr hot daily, $TASR Active premarket, $CHLN Stock buyback


High dollar mover $CBST pr 




Seeking Alpha
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan +1.5% to 15619. Hong Kong -0.1% to 23684. China-0.5% to 2186. India +1.9% to 20605.
In Europe, at midday, London +0.3%. Paris +0.5%. Frankfurt +0.9%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow +0.4%. S&P +0.3%. Nasdaq +0.35%. Crude -1.4%to $93.52. Gold -1.05% to $1231.50.
Ten-year Treasury Yield flat at 2.75%.
Notable earnings before today's open: NMQIHUSDRL
Notable earnings after today's close: CPRTHINUANPANWPWRD,VNETWDAY

“Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength
$DSCO, $SVU, $QTWW, $UNIS, $SCON, $DXLG, $ROSG, $GALE, $KNDI, $NAVB. $IMMU,$CTYR, $NBY, $GPT, $GEVO, $DVAX, $ALDW, $MEA, $CERS, $VRNG, URRE, $PRAN, MHR, $ETAK,$TASR, $IMMU $EXTR, $ONVO


Potential swings and recent starters

$JBLU, RAD, $SIRI, $AMD, $HLS, $ASX, $ALU, $NOK, $CGEN, $FSS, $SMCI, CY, $GRPN

Good luck trading today !!

No comments:

Post a Comment