Friday, November 22, 2013

Another week comes to a close



Good morning folks,
Yesterday was a great day for trading. I took $OTIV early and actually at one point bailed out flat  However I continued to watch it and it gave me another opportunity to get in. I am still holding lotto shares in the name from a swing position I took when it was still under 2 so it was a good day with $OTIV. I also took a trade in $DXM which was one of the names on my weekend video I scaled out almost all of it @ the seven dolla holla and still hold a few lottos. I also tried to take $UNIS again but wound up having to take a small loss when it could not seem to get enough traction over the 4 dolla holla.

On the swing side I have started a new position in $RAD and I am currently stalking $MGM and $JBLU.  

Morning movers and other stocks that caught my eye

$ARIA pr big gap on the daily to fill, $ATRM 1 million share float  very thin do not chase , $ARUN earnings, $NSYS trying to crack the 6 dolla holla 20 ma bounce after a big pop 1.25 million float very thin be careful, $NVAX continuation?, $GOGO continuation?, $URRE $UEC $USU sector is hot, 

Seeking Alpha
 Today's Markets: 
In Asia, Japan +0.1% to 15382. Hong Kong +0.5% to 23696. China -0.4% to 2196. India -0.1% to 20217.
In Europe, at midday, London -0.2%. Paris +0.2%. Frankfurt -0.2%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow flat. S&P -0.05%. Nasdaq flat. Crude -0.3% to $95.16. Gold -0.1% to $1,244.10.
Ten-year Treasury Yield -1 bps to 2.78%.
Notable earnings before today's open: ANN, FL, HIBB, PETM, SIRO, TNP   
Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength
$ETRM, $NSPH, $MRGE, $III, $ANR, $SSNI, $BLOX, $BCOV, $CYTK, $OPK, $GNVC, $XON, $CORT, $REFR, $OPXA, $ZHNE, $SPEX, $SGOC, $RAD, $DSCO, $DSS, $END, $ETRM, $EXTR,$OTIV, $PRAN, $ONCY. $CXM, $VRNG, $INO, $RMTI,NQ,$OXBT,

$NEON, $INFI, $SHOR, $ONTY,$IPI, $USEG, $SPPI. $IDIX, $DXM, $PEIX, $WYY, $MLNX, $TROV, $AXU, $SCON, $OXGN, $PLM, $OCLR, $PACR, $VNET, $KIOR, $ELON, $JCP, $AMAT, $OGEN, $ARWR, $STXS, $CUR, CY
Good luck trading today !!

No comments:

Post a Comment