Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Give Thanks


Good morning folks,

Yesterday was another one of those choppy type days however there were some good trades out there if you had patience.
I took day trades in $IDRA and $IMUC they both wound up being successful trades but there was a pretty good attempt to shake me out of $IMUC .

 I also took a starter swing position in both $SIRI and $DSCO.  These are starter positions so that means I will be looking for areas to add in both names when the opportunity arises. These are both swing and longer term hold positions so I have a completely different strategy for them.

Morning movers and other stocks that caught my eye

$CAMT Gapper again off SA article, $ECTE thin one has some pr this morning, $IPCI continuation bounce?, $IMUC continuation, $CHTP Sa article decent daily, $MACK seeking alpha article testing 50 day, $OTIV earnings, $EXTR hot daily, $GNVC 2 dolla holla on deck, $MBIS pr thin one jumping on board the 3d printing mania, $ONVO  3d prinitng is en fuego 


“Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength
$ZLTQ, $USU, $DRRX, $MERU, $IDRA, $STXS, OFIX, $OVRL, LIOX, $MPAA, PRTS,$SBOTF, $OMCL, $BBRY, $AMPE, $ONCY, $HZO, $ATRM, $PVG, $PTIX, $GST, $GRO, $ROX, $PACB, $ZGNX, $KGJI, $RNA, $OESX, $SFXE, $TGS, 

$DSCO, $SVU, $QTWW, $UNIS, $SCON, $DXLG, $ROSG, $GALE, $KNDI, $NAVB. $IMMU,$CTYR, $NBY, $GPT, $GEVO, $DVAX, $ALDW, $MEA, $CERS, $VRNG, URRE, $PRAN, MHR, $ETAK,$TASR, $IMMU $EXTR, $ONVO, $TASR, $ARIA


Potential swings and recent starters

$JBLU, RAD, $SIRI, $AMD, $HLS, $ASX, $ALU, $NOK, $CGEN, $FSS, $SMCI, CY, $GRPN

Seeking Alpha  
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan -0.7% to 15515. Hong Kong flat at 23681. China -0.1% to 2183. India -0.9% to 20425.
In Europe, at midday, London -0.4%. Paris -0.2%. Frankfurt flat.
Futures at 6:20: Dow -0.05%. S&P flat. Nasdaq flat. Crude +0.3% to $94.35. Gold +0.75% to $1250.90.
Ten-year Treasury Yield -1 bps to 2.73%.
Notable earnings before today's open: BKSBWSCBRLCHSDSW,EVHRLJASOLDKPLLSIGTIF
Notable earnings after today's close: ADIASYSAVAVBLOXGAME,HPQTIVOZLC
Good luck trading today !!

No comments:

Post a Comment