Sunday, November 17, 2013

This weeks video watch

Hey folks 
Hope you are having a great weekend. Here is this weeks video watch list.
I really did try to trim it down. I hope you find a couple of winners in there, that work for your style of trading. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and good luck trading next week.

Stocks highlighted this week 
$NEON, $INFI, $SHOR, $ONTY,$IPI, $USEG, $SPPI. $IDIX, $DXM, $PEIX, $WYY, $MLNX, $TROV, $AXU, $SCON, $OXGN, $PLM, $OCLR, $PACR, $VNET, $KIOR, $ELON, $JCP, $AMAT, $OGEN, $ARWR, $STXS, $CUR, CY

Here is the link  
http://www.screencast.com/t/b7LW1ij6

 “Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength
$ETRM, $NSPH, $MRGE, $III, $ANR, $SSNI, $BLOX, $BCOV, $CYTK, $OPK, $GNVC, $XON, $CORT, $REFR, $OPXA, $ZHNE, $SPEX, $SGOC, $RAD, $DSCO, $DSS, $END, $ETRM, $EXTR, $OTIV, $PRAN, $ONCY. $CXM, $VRNG, $INO, $RMTI,NQ, $OXBT,

Morning movers and other stocks that caught my eye

$TTS snapback continuation?, $CTIC active premarket, $NVAX seeking alpha article decent daily, $CPRX pr gonna be a gapper , $GALE continuation?, $CREG continuation?, $ICLD looking like the insanity is going to continue > hard to chase it be quick if you play, $PRAN continuation?  

Seeking Alpha
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan flat at 15164.3. Hong Kong +2.7% to 23660. China+2.9%, India +2.2%.
In Europe, at midday, London +0.3%. Paris +0.5%. Frankfurt +0.5%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow +0.2%. S&P +0.1%. Nasdaq +0.1%. Crude -0.4%to $93.43. Gold -0.3% to $1283.50.
Ten-year Treasury Yield flat at 2.71%.

Notable earnings before today's open: JKSTSN
Notable earnings after today's close: APUBRCDCRMJECSMTC,UGI
Good luck trading today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment