Thursday, October 3, 2013

Perseverance!


Yesterday was another fantastic day with both day trades and my swing account. $OMER $DCTH, $HNSN, $CRRS were all winning day trades. $ZGNX was a loser for me but I kept the loss small. $QTWW in my swing account was a fantastic winner as I took a third off the table and booked profit @ the HOD. The markets themselves are weak and having trouble with the Government shutdown but the opportunities are still out there. 

Join me today in Noanets chat room here free 5 day trial http://www.noanettrader.com/register/

Morning movers and other stocks that caught my eye

$ECTE pr decent daily , $CRME like the sector and the daily, $EVAC very thin > careful pr raised guidance, $ARQL pr lots of resistance overhead, $PXLW like the daily,  $GRPN nice daily pr, $RAD pr 5 dolla holla, $OMER pr , $GALE pr , $NNVC like the daily 


Gaming stock looking HOT off of MACAU numbers

$MGM $LVS $WYNN $MPEL


“Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength

$RIGL, $SGOC, $$PIP, $GERN, $HSOL, $OPK, $ONVO, $BEAT, $MEET,$LYV, $SIRI, $ARAY, $PLUG, $ZLCS, $AXAS, $IVAN, $BCOV, $DSCO, $ZLCS, $DVAX, $EXTR, $HALO, $OPXA, $OTIV, $PRKR, $DSS, $VRNG, $RMTI, $GALE, $CRRS , $CYCC, $FXEN, $LEDS $RVLT, $OPK,
 $SGMO, ABIO, $VICL, $DARA $IVAN, $NEPT, QTWW,$VVUS 

Seeking Alpha
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan -0.1% to 14157. Hong Kong +1% to 23214. China closed. India +2% to 19903.
In Europe, at midday, London +0.2%. Paris -0.3%. Frankfurt -0.1%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow -0.3%. S&P -0.3%. Nasdaq -0.2%. Crude -0.4%to $103.69. Gold -0.9% to $1309.
Ten-year Treasury Yield +0.2 bps to 0.65%.
Notable earnings before today's open: STZ
Notable earnings after today's close: XRTX
Good luck trading today !

No comments:

Post a Comment