Friday, October 4, 2013

Lets end the week like Winners!

 Just Like>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Say WHAT??? Say Who???

Oh YA !!! That's right we lead our division and we won last night on national television its like I am dreaming or something. 
Its been a great week for trading and I look to finish the week strong. $QTWW saved my day yesterday. $GALE had me in the hole early but I got back to even with a quick trade in $BEAT. $QTWW is already in my swing account but I decided to take it as a day trade in my cash account as well and it had a nice little pop making my day fairly decent. I also sold some lotto positions and built cash. Near the end of the day I took a position in $VTUS and took it home with me. I am already up on the trade and look to scale out on a push first thing this morning. 

Morning movers and other stocks that caught my eye

$DSCO PR nice daily,  $BEAT continuation, $ALXA very hot daily, $CRIS pr nice daily, $SNTS could get jiggy off pr, $ZAZA testin 200 day, $VTUS continuation, $SSN penny> Bman alert last night, $STRI  like the daily,  $IDRA possible red to green ,  $FST hot daily  may be more of a swing, $TKMR continuation


“Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength

$RIGL, $SGOC, $$PIP, $GERN, $HSOL, $OPK, $ONVO, $BEAT, $MEET,$LYV, $SIRI, $ARAY, $PLUG, $ZLCS, $AXAS, $IVAN, $BCOV, $DSCO, $ZLCS, $DVAX, $EXTR, $HALO, $OPXA, $OTIV, $PRKR, $DSS, $VRNG, $RMTI, $GALE, $CRRS , $CYCC, $FXEN, $LEDS $RVLT, $OPK,
 $SGMO, ABIO, $VICL, $DARA $IVAN, $NEPT, QTWW,$VVUS, $STXS, 

Seeking Alpha

No economic activities >>>>WHY?? BECAUSE WE ARE CLOSED DAMN IT!!

Good Luck trading today !!


No comments:

Post a Comment