Saturday, October 5, 2013

Failure is not an option!

Hey folks hope you are having a GREAT WEEKEND !!

Here is this weeks video watch list with my take on the markets and stocks to watch.
http://www.screencast.com/t/bgE4CHXSBOh5

Stocks highlighted in this video are 
$QUIK, PGRX, $HZNP, MPO, INO, GERN, $GTN, CRME, ONCY, $KNDI, RIGL, $PQ, $SHOR, $SCON, $ZIPR, $UNIS, $OPXA, $IVAN, MACK, ZIXI, STRI, BBRY,CVM


“Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength
$NSPR, $LEDS, $ACLS, AMRN, $PLUG, $QTWW, $PIP, $ALSK, $ARWR, $BONE,$ALSK, $CETV, $EXTR, $LYV, $OTIV, $VRNG, $SIRI, $RVLT ,$GALT
$TXMD, $JRJC, $LEE  

Some late additions!
$MITK I like the daily 5 dollars seems to be line in the sand, Could be a great swing op has the moving averages overhead but if it can break through it could go test the 6 dolla holla , $CGIX nice flag on the daily may need more time,$HK testing its 50 day moving average possible longer term trendline break, $PRMW full disclosure I own lotto shares in IRA love the daily I may add to position, $ARTX bouncing off moving Averages  closed the gap low floater >recent dilution out of the way 

Morning Movers and other stocks that caught my eye

$ONTY pr , $ONVO pr , $CTIC pr , $TASR pr , $APRI pr, $BLRX pr, $NOAH active pre market  

Good luck trading today !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment