Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Another key to success

Good morning folks
 Yesterday was a much better day in the overall markets than I expected. Considering our government  shutdown, thanks to congress and their ability to get nothing done.
The trading day was also better than I expected with winners like $TWGP, $TROV, $RVLT, $LEDS $QTWW to name a few. I missed a few like $XOMA, $MTSN, and $KWK.  Bottom line is there were plenty of plays to be had.

Regardless of the environment we should still be able to find opportunity.

*******I want to congratulate my buddy and a great trader on setting up his new chat room @Noanetrader! Good luck to you my friend, I know it will be a huge success! Check it out here   @ http://stks.co/jnMM    ****************

Morning movers and other stocks that caught my eye  

$RMTI pr, $KERX testin 52 week highs, $VVUS could be nearing a bottom, $MCP pr back over moving averages premarket, $TWGP pr, $PSTI decent daily, $ALXA smoking hot daily ,$CRIS upgrade nice daily, $DRTX pr and nice daily , $ALLT pr hot daily  $DCTH pr, $ZGNX pr $OMER pr 

BIOS BE>>>>>>>> HOT !!!

“Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength

$RIGL, $SGOC, $$PIP, $GERN, $HSOL, $OPK, $ONVO, $BEAT, $MEET,$LYV, $SIRI, $ARAY, $PLUG, $ZLCS, $AXAS, $IVAN, $BCOV, $DSCO, $ZLCS, $DVAX, $EXTR, $HALO, $OPXA, $OTIV, $PRKR, $DSS, $VRNG, $RMTI, $GALE, $CRRS , $CYCC, $FXEN, $LEDS $RVLT, $OPK,
 $SGMO  

Seeking Alpha 
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan -2.2% to 14170. Hong Kong +0.6% to 22984. China, India closed.
In Europe, at midday, London -0.8%. Paris -0.8%. Frankfurt -0.5%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow -0.6%. S&P -0.7%. Nasdaq -0.5%. Crude -0.3%to $101.71. Gold +0.6% to $1293.90.
Ten-year Treasury Yield -1 bps at 2.64%.
Notable earnings before today's open: MON
Notable earnings after today's close: CAMPTXI
Good luck trading today !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment