Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Can our government get anything done?





Good morning folks the government may be shut down but thankfully for us the market remains
Open!

Markets could be a little wild over the next few days or weeks as this all gets sorted out. So i plan to be quick with my trades limit size positions and also limit my swings. If we violate any key levels on the SP500 or the Russsell 2000 I will bail on all my swings at least temporarily. I think we will still have plenty of opportunities to trade and make a few bucks but I would be cautious. 
Morning movers and other stocks that caught my eye

$LXRX pr nice daily as well thick stock, $ARRY decent daily , $RVLT pr, $ABIO continuation, $EVOL pr decent daily, $MDXG pr, $KTOS pr, $TROV pr love the daily , $PSTI PR and nice daily ,$HIMX daily looks hot for 20ma bounce $LEDS in sympathy with $CREE and $RVLT 




“Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength

$RIGL, $SGOC, $$PIP, $GERN, $HSOL, $OPK, $ONVO, $BEAT, $MEET,$LYV, $SIRI, $ARAY, $PLUG, $ZLCS, $AXAS, $IVAN, $BCOV, $DSCO, $ZLCS, $DVAX, $EXTR, $HALO, $OPXA, $OTIV, $PRKR, $DSS, $VRNG, $RMTI, $GALE, $CRRS , $CYCC  

Seeking Alpha  
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan +0.2% to 14485. Hong Kong, China closed. India +0.7%to 19517
In Europe, at midday, London -0.2%. Paris +0.8%. Frankfurt +0.6%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow +0.35%. S&P +0.4%. Nasdaq +0.4%. Crude -0.2%to $102.14. Gold +0.4% to $1332.20.
Ten-year Treasury Yield +4 bps to 2.66%.
Notable earnings before today's open: WAG
Notable earnings after today's close: GPN

Good luck Trading today !!





























No comments:

Post a Comment