Saturday, September 28, 2013

This weeks videos> 2 for the price of one!

Hey folks,
 Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Thought I would do a video on a few swing and day trades for you. Hope you find it worth your while I will be back later today or tomorrow early with my take on the markets and next weeks watch list. 
Here is the link for the trade review 
http://www.screencast.com/t/1figg6ANI

My take on the markets and next weeks stocks to watch. 
Video Link
http://www.screencast.com/t/knUeWpCjrrc

Stocks highlighted in this video 
$PBR, $GEVO, $CLNE, $CETV,$AUDC, $OCLR, $NAVB, $EVC, $ABIO, $CRRS, $ARRY, $MACK, $MOBI, $CRNT, $NTRI, $RPTP, $SGYP, $ZIOP, $ZIXI, $CXM, $VTUS, $ZHNE, $TWER, $BITA, $CERS, $GV


“Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength

$RIGL, $SGOC, $$PIP, $GERN, $HSOL, $OPK, $ONVO, $BEAT, $MEET,$LYV, $SIRI, $ARAY, $PLUG, $ZLCS, $AXAS, $IVAN, $BCOV, $DSCO, $ZLCS, $DVAX, $EXTR, $HALO, $OPXA, $OTIV, $PRKR, $DSS, $VRNG, $RMTI 


Late Additions >>>>>>HOT OFF THE PRESS

$GST HOT DAILY, $PXLW  SA article testin MA and price support nearing oversold, $GSAT SA article recent dolla holla, nice accumulation , $ATTU Gorgeous flag on the daily SA article  


The last three Stocks are All highlighted by Mark Gomes on Seeking Alpha decent fundamental catalysts to go with the nice looking technical's

Enjoy the rest of your weekend an I will see you next week!
GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO OSU!!!!!   WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO INDIANS!!!!?WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great weekend!!!!
Seeking Alpha
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan -2.1% to 14455.8. Hong Kong -1.5% to 22860. China+0.7% to 2175. India -1.8% to 19,380.
In Europe, at midday, London -0.8%. Paris -1.1%. Frankfurt -0.9%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow -0.8%. S&P -0.8%. Nasdaq -0.65%. Crude -1% to $101.85. Gold -0.2% to $1336.
Ten-year Treasury Yield -2 bps to 2.62%.
Today's economic calendar:
9:45 Chicago PMI
10:30 Dallas Fed Manufacturing Outlook
Notable earnings before today's open: CALM
Notable earnings after today's close: DMNDPAYX
Good luck trading today !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment