Friday, September 27, 2013

The market is volatile

We have been all over the place it seems like this week and its probably one of the best weeks I have ever had. Yesterday was an excellent day with trades in $GALT, $$KIOR $OPXA, $FREE and a very quick scalp in $TWGP Embrace the volatility and trade accordingly. 

I also had a few flat trades in $ALSK, $GALE, and $CLNT. If it wasn't working right away I had no patience to hold it.

Morning movers and other stocks that caught my eye

$SNTA nice daily active premarket,  $USAT earnings pr decent daily, $CLNT continuation, $ENTR kind of a flat top break out pr , $PIP pr nice daily, $OCLR flaggin after gap up, $SCMP nice daily had some pr, $HSOL hot daily still, $UEPS nice flag daily, $RIGL like the daily, $HALO active pre market,  $GALE might go today through, $RDA buyout offer on the table      $DNDN pr bounce play 

“Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength
$VRNG, $ZIPR $BEAT, KIOR , $KIPO , $KTOS, $MGM,  $GEVO, $MNKD $KERX $LLEN, $REE, $AVL, $MCP, $ACUR, $TASR, $MPEL, $SGYP, $NCIT, $HZNP, $COOL, $QTWW, $HBIO, $OPXA, $FCEL, $MNKD,  $APPY, $LLEN , $MGM, $PESI, $PLUG, $GALT, $CUR, 


 Seeking Alpha
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan -0.3% to 14760. Hong Kong +0.3% to 23207. China+0.2% to 2160. India -0.8% to 19727.
In Europe, at midday, London -0.6%. Paris -0.2%. Frankfurt -0.4%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow -0.3%. S&P -0.4%. Nasdaq -0.3%. Crude -0.5%to $102.49. Gold flat at $1323.60.
Ten-year Treasury Yield -2 bps to 2.64%.
Notable earnings before today's open: AZZBBRYFINLMTN
Good luck trading today !

No comments:

Post a Comment