Saturday, October 19, 2013

There is no shame in failure!

                                   UNLESS YOU FAIL AND THEN YOU GIVE UP!! 

Hey folks, 
Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I have this weeks video watch list and I am going to try and keep it small since its earnings season and many of the stocks I will wind up playing will be off of pr and earnings releases.

This weeks video I go over the markets and stocks that caught my eye on scans.

Link
http://www.screencast.com/t/ZWycwYRV

Stocks featured 
$GALT, $UQM, $OTIV, $AUDC, $III, $VSH, $SUPN, $CIS, $MDRX, $JE, $MILL, $PVA, $CYTK, $AXAS, $HNSN

I am so burnt out I forgot to add these to the video but I really like the setups
$MEET, $CIMT, $KIOR

Just in case you have nothing better to do then look at charts all day here are some late additions that are worth taking a look at and logging them in the old memory banks.

SHOR, $FCEL, $EJ , $SREV,$MKTG , $KEM, $PETS $FXEN, $CTIC, $CTCT, $IQNT, $IDTI $NSPH $POZN 


“Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength
$SIRI, $BIOL, $MOBI, $ZIXI, $ZHNE, $ZAZA, $CETV, $ECTE,$PIP, $END, $ENPH, $ANAC, $ASTM, $ONTY  $LLEN, $LIOX, $OPK,  $ZIOP, $STXS, $CRIS, $INVN, $CBAK, $KGJI, $DWRI, $MY, $KUTV,$BLDR,, $UNIS, $QTWW, $VVUS, $CTIC, $OSUR, $IVAN , $OIBR $GALE $LYV, $PXLW, $HTCH, $IDTI, $CCCR, $OPXA $OCLR, $CY $VVUS $NEON $BBRY, $KWK

Lets hope my stock picking works out better than my Football picks this weekend. GEEEEZZZZZ BRUTAL!!  


Morning movers and other stocks that caught my eye.

$THLD testin 5 dolla holla off pr, $HZNP nice flag daily right over 20 day pr this morning, $HBIO pr nice daily already swinging this, $KTOS more of a swing nice pr Like the daily , $ENPH pr decent daily, $NLP terminated going private due to better performance and improving financials could get jiggy , $NNVC nice daily had some pr Thin, $HIMX could be in play today, $TRMR hot daily IPO so may be waiting on earings, $DANG active premarket decent daily,    

Solars on fyaa again looks like 

Seeking Alpha


Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan +0.9% to 14694. Hong Kong +0.4% to 23438. China+1.6% to 2229. India +0.05% to 20894.
In Europe, at midday, London +0.1%. Paris -0.3%. Frankfurt -0.1%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow +0.1%. S&P +0.05%. Nasdaq +0.2%. Crude -1%to $99.78. Gold +0.1% to $1316.30.
Ten-year Treasury Yield flat at 2.59%.
Notable earnings before today's open: AOSBCCCHKPGCIHAL,HASLIIMANMCDNVRPETSPHGSAPVFC
Notable earnings after today's close: ACCDFSHLXHSTMHXL,ILMNNFLXSONCTXNVMWWRBZION


Good luck trading today  ! 
Have fun keep losses small and let your winners run  !

No comments:

Post a Comment