Friday, October 25, 2013

Take time to celebrate your success!

Hey Folks,
It has been a great week so far and I intend on closing the week strong today. 

The markets continue to provide strength and it appears we are going to continue grinding higher. There are lots of good setups out there. 

If you catch a hot momo stock try not to over stay your welcome. Scale out on the way up. Typically I like to scale in thirds and if the stock is really strong I will hold some lottos overnight.

So what do you get when you sell a division of your company for more than the entire market cap of your stock?? You get $CECO ! They sold off their European division for 300 million > More than the market cap of the whole company. While $CECO may be tough to chase the sector could be in play. Actually, looking at many of the education stocks last night it appears they were already heating up prior to last nights announcement. Look for sympathy plays like $COCO for day trades and keep $CECO on your radar for a potential swing.

Morning movers and other stocks that caught my eye
$ZNGA earnings decent daily, $KIOR like the daily and the sector, $ZLCS 5 dolla holla ? , $OPTT continuation or flop? $HALO still looks hot daily, $BLDR earnings beat, $FCEL continuation, $MHR 8 dola holla?, $RSOL flag daily, $ATRS pr, $SOCL like the daily and the sector more of a swing for me, $IMGN earnings decent daily, $WLT active premarket   

“Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength
$AUDC, $PIP, $SIRI, $BIOL, $ZIXI, $HZNP, $ZHNE, $ZAZA , $CRIS, $ANAC $QTWW, $OIBR, $UNIS , $OPXA. $OCLR, $CY, $BBRY, $KWK, $KGJI, $HTCH $IVAN, $NEON, $PRKR , $IMMU, $MY, $ONVO $FCEL, $RMTI , $OMER, $AMD, $AAMRQ,$AMPE, $AVEO     


Seeking Alpha   
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan -2.8% to 14088. Hong Kong -0.6% to 22698. China -1.45% to 2133. India -0.2% to 20684.
In Europe, at midday, London +0.1%. Paris -0.3%. Frankfurt flat.
Futures at 6:20: Dow flat. S&P -0.1%. Nasdaq +0.2%. Crude +0.4% to $97.47. Gold -0.6% to $1342.40.
Ten-year Treasury Yield -0.005 bps to 2.52%.
Today's economic calendar:
8:30 Durable Goods
9:55 Reuters/UofM Consumer Sentiment
10:00 Wholesale Trade
Notable earnings before today's open: ABBVAONAVYBBPOCOLDTEETNIMGNLEALMLPNTNOV,NWLPGSHWSPGTCBTREXUPSVTRWBCWETFWY
Good luck trading today !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment