Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Enjoy the ride!


In life and in the market you are going to have your up days and you are going to have your down days.

The key for me is to make the best of each day regardless, enjoy the ride and thank the big guy upstairs I am still around to participate.

We have been all over in the market last couple weeks and actually that volatility can be fun if you catch the right stocks at the right time. Yesterday was a great day and small China stocks seem to be on FYYYYAAAA !! These are really fun to play for the day since they can have big pops but they can also have some tremendous drops. So be careful with these names, they can turn on a dime. Make sure you take profits and if you are going to swing just do it with lotto shares after you have booked the majority of your profit

Morning movers and other stocks that caught my eye

$MTSL thin stock PR this one can Fly , $FU continuation , $VISN continuation , $UNIS like the daily , $SNTA eod pop yesterday $NOAH china name thin float could get jiggy decent daily, $RCON continuation, $KNDI continuation,$CECO testin 200 day up 3 days in a row might need some time, $ETRM upgrade, $HPJ thin china name possible continuation, $IDRA 20 day ma Bounce play   , $NCTY like the daily 

“Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength
 $LLEN, $LIOX, $OPK, $AUDC, $ZIOP, $STXS, $CRIS, $INVN, $CBAK, $KGJI, $DWRI, $MY, $KUTV, $MEET, $BLDR, $PIP, $UNIS, $QTWW, $VVUS, $CTIC, $OSUR, $IVAN , $SIRI, $OIBR 

Seeking Alpha

Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan +0.3% to 14442. Hong Kong +0.5% to 23337. China-0.2% to 2233. India -0.3% to 20548.
In Europe, at midday, London +0.8%. Paris +0.5%. Frankfurt +0.7%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow +0.2%. S&P +0.1%. Nasdaq +0.2%. Crude -0.6%to $101.79. Gold -1.6% to $1256.20.
Ten-year Treasury Yield +3 bps to 2.73%.
Today's economic calendar:
7:45 ICSC Retail Store Sales
8:30 Empire State Mfg Survey
8:55 Redbook Chain Store Sales
Notable earnings before today's open: CDPZFRCJBHTJNJKO,OMC
Notable earnings after today's close: CSXIBKRINTCLLTCYHOO
Good luck trading today !!

No comments:

Post a Comment