Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Chinese stocks are on FYAAAAAA!




There have been some amazing moves in China stocks over the last several days and they may continue but be very careful. That party can come to an abrupt and painful halt in the blink of any eye. They are just like Bios only I think they can be even more unforgiving if you get caught in one when the light go dim and the party ends. I am not saying you should avoid them just tread carefully.



Morning movers and other stocks that caught my eye
$MPO hot daily, $CNTF continuation thin china, $STRI like the daily, $EMKR Hot daily, $ACRX 200 ma bounce potential, $GERN Hot daily $PR , $NOR starting to flag right @ the 20 day, $TROV like the daily sittin right on moving averages had some pr this morning, $PRTS might be a sympathy play with $AAP Buying $GPII ,  $PXLW  nice daily, $MTG active premarket decent daily, 

“Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength
 $LLEN, $LIOX, $OPK, $AUDC, $ZIOP, $STXS, $CRIS, $INVN, $CBAK, $KGJI, $DWRI, $MY, $KUTV, $MEET, $BLDR, $PIP, $UNIS, $QTWW, $VVUS, $CTIC, $OSUR, $IVAN , $SIRI, $OIBR . 


Seeking Alpha   
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan +0.2% to 14467. Hong Kong -0.5% to 23228. China-1.8% to 2193. India closed.
In Europe, at midday, London -0.6%. Paris -0.9%. Frankfurt -0.1%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow +0.4%. S&P +0.4%. Nasdaq +0.1%. Crude flat at $101.18. Gold +0.4% to $1278.50.
Ten-year Treasury Yield -1 bps to 2.72%.
Notable earnings before today's open: ABTASMLBACBKBLK,CMAGWWKEYMATMTGNTRSPEPPNCSTJSWKUSB
Notable earnings after today's close: ALBAXPCCKCLBCYSEBAY,EPBEWBCIBMKMPNERLISCSSSLMSNDKSTLDUMPQURI,XLNX
Good luck trading this today !!

No comments:

Post a Comment