Thursday, September 12, 2013

Wanna know what day it its?

I know>> I am shameless!

What can I say> Its my blog.............. I post what I want!!
That's right I am another year older and another year wiser. 

This has been a fantastic year for me embarking on my new career in day trading. 

I can honestly say I feel truly blessed. I have never been more enthusiastic and happy with where I am in my life and career. I want to give a big shout out to Bulls On Wall Street as I owe Kunal and the team a big thank you for helping me achieve my dream. Okay>> enough of that sappy stuff.

Morning movers and other stocks that caught my eye 
$ARAY bounced yesterday , $ARQL possible snapback play, $UPI bounce off 20 day , $RVLT snapback play flaggin over 200 day SA article, $BPZ like the daily,$SNTA PR  $IO 5 dolla holla pos flat top B/o , $PRTS dolla holla, $PRAN bounce spot, $FALC continuation,$ALSK daily looks hot, $EXTR pr  
  ********$NTWK earnings CRUSHED them from this weekends vid watch***********
Carry Overs 
“Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength.
$MTL, $CETV. $EMMS, $LEE, $FOLD, $EGLE, $OPXA, $RMTI, $MPO, $FST, $ZIOP, $ARWR, $MITK, $SIRI, $HXM, $HZNP, $MEET, $DSCO, $WYY, $AUDC $AXAS, $TRQ   

Seeking Alpha
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan -0.3% to 14387. Hong Kong +0.1% to 22954. China +0.6% to 2256. India -1.1%to 1978
In Europe, at midday, London -0.4%. Paris -0.4%. Frankfurt -0.3%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow -0.1%. S&P -0.2%. Nasdaq -0.1%. Crude +0.35% to $107.94. Gold -1.6%to $1342.50.
Notable earnings before today's open: KRLULUNTWK
Notable earnings after today's close: ULTAUNFI
Good luck trading today!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday man!! Haven't seen you in the bulls room lately, flying solo?

    ReplyDelete