Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Lets take a breath to refresh

The Market appears to be taking that pause to refresh in premarket which is what I was hoping for this weekend. I personally think that would be very constructive and healthy for us.

 I would like to see the S&P500 and $RUT-X pull back a bit and consolidate above the 50 and 20 day moving averages for a few before we try to move higher. I scaled out of some swings yesterday $MTL $HXM $PTIX to name a few I still hold shares but I took some profits and built my cash position. I also took a a position in $INO I actually bought it twice and I should have just stuck with the first buy and not take the second. I sold my second position for a small loss and held my first overnight. All in all it was a decant day but I have to admit I am tied up again this week with another project that is taking away from my  my ability to focus solely on trading. 

Morning movers and others that caught my eye
$HIMX, $PTIX continuation, $HNR being bought looks like look for good sympathy setups $KIOR, $FES, $GST, $AXAS, TGA, $GNE, $GTE $CXPO, $MPO pr also to name a few, $CERE continuation, $VTUS pr also off this weekends watch list, $NVAX pr,    

Carry Overs
“Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength.
$ARWR, $IMMU, $DSCO, $LIOX, $ZIOP, $ZHNE, $LIVE, $OPXA, $UQM, $CUR, $CNDO, $HXM, $OIBR, $NVAX, $SONS, $FENG, $MGM $MPEL, $SIRI, $NCIT, $HTGC, $HBIO, $KIPO, $RSH, $PIP,  $CHTP, $APPY,$HZNP, $F,$WLT, $TASR pr , $WYY


Seeking Alpha
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan flat at 14425. Hong Kong -0.2% to 22937. China +0.1%to 2241. India +0.2% to 19997.
In Europe, at midday, London -0.1%. Paris flat. Frankfurt +0.4%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow flat. S&P -0.1%. Nasdaq -0.2%. Crude +0.25% to $107.66. Gold +0.1% to $1364.90.
Notable earnings after today's close: MWVRA
Good luck Trading Today !

No comments:

Post a Comment