Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The bulls are dancing !


Well its not quite a bull but you get the idea.

We broke through some key resistance levels with the Russell, Sp-500 and the IBB isa at all time highs. The home builder index also had a nice day yesterday. Hard to fight that kind of strength. It appears as though we could continue this run at least for now.

Morning movers and other stocks that caught my eye.

$INO pr, $CYCC great daily continuation?, Shippers look to continue their run $GNK $FRO $DRYS, $STNG $EGLE, $HXM continuation, $MTL continuation,$GALT pr,$FOLD PR,  $CYTX not sure why its active Pre m, 

Carry overs
“Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength.

$ARWR, $IMMU, $DSCO, $LIOX, $ZIOP, $ZHNE, $LIVE, $OPXA, $UQM, $CUR, $CNDO, $HXM, $OIBR, $NVAX, $SONS, $FENG, $MGM $MPEL, $SIRI, $NCIT, $HTGC, $HBIO, $KIPO, $RSH, $PIP, $WYY, $CHTP, $APPY,$HZNP, $F,$WLT

Seeking Alpha
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan +1.5% to 14423. Hong Kong +1% to 22977. China +1.1%to 2238. India +3.8% to 19997.
In Europe, at midday, London +0.7%. Paris +1.3%. Frankfurt +1.7%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow +0.5%. S&P +0.5%. Nasdaq +0.6%. Crude -0.8%to $108.63. Gold -1.1% to $1371.70.
Notable earnings after today's close: CWTRLCIRH
Good Luck Trading Today !

No comments:

Post a Comment