Saturday, September 7, 2013

My take on the market

So Friday started out looking like the bears were in control but it was another impostor as the markets had a pretty amazing bounce back which made for a decent trading day. Here is a quick video and my take on the overall market and what we might expect next week.
Market outlook video
http://www.screencast.com/t/VkRSEBmZUq

 I will be back later today or early tomorrow  with next weeks watch list. Hope you are having a great weekend.

Back with the video watch list for next week and the carry overs
Stocks to watch video 
http://www.screencast.com/t/pivxrIsNHtP

 Stocks featured in the video 
$STNG, $NTWK, $AFFY,$ARAY, $GEVO,$LYV, $SGYP, $MTL,$LTXC,$ZQK, $CHLN, $ACST, $JONE, $VTUS, $MPO, $BIOD, $QTWW, $IPI, $PXLW
Carry overs
“Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength.
$ARWR, $IMMU, $DSCO, $LIOX, $ZIOP, $ZHNE, $LIVE, $OPXA, $UQM, $CUR, $CNDO, $HXM, $OIBR, $NVAX, $SONS, $FENG, $MGM $MPEL, $SIRI, $NCIT, $HTGC, $HBIO, $KIPO, $RSH, $PIP, $WYY, $CHTP, $APPY   

MORNING MOVERS AND OTHER STOCKS THAT CAUGHT MY EYE

$UNIS PR could really get jiggy,  $CYCC like the daily +SA article,$BLRX pr, $SUTR earnings today careful, $ROSG pr careful pop and flopper, $FTEK pr nice daily, $TSRE pr, $COGO pr china play decent daily , $PERI pr

Seeking Alpha
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan +2.5% to 14205. Hong Kong +0.6% to 22751. China+3.4% to 2213. India closed.
In Europe, at midday, London -0.2%. Paris -0.4%. Frankfurt flat.
Futures at 6:20: Dow +0.2%. S&P +0.2%. Nasdaq +0.4%. Crude -0.4%to $110.06. Gold +0.1% to $1387.40.
Today's economic calendar:
3:00 PM Consumer Credit
Notable earnings before today's open: HITKHOV
Notable earnings after today's close: CASYFIVEFLOWHDSIRET,PANWPBYPPHMPVH
GOOD LUCK TRADING TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment