Thursday, September 5, 2013

I just can't BEAR to watch!


So the bears had another day where things didn't quite go their way. This isn't meant to be cocky, nor do I think that there won't be more down days ahead for us. We are having a nice little bounce but who knows how long that will last. Eventually the bears will have their way again and probably sooner than later.
Today was another good day as $RMTI was a big winner for me and about 10 thousand other people lol. I was watching it and $LIVE both after yesterdays pop and $RMTI started showing some real strength and I jumped in before it decided it wanted to go parabolic. I was planning to hold some lotto shares but I even dumped those before the EOD because the move was so strong and I just had to take the profits. $RKUS was a pleasant surprise as I forgot about the swing shares I had from yesterday and when I took a look it was up nicely on the day along with $BEAT. I kept both overnight as I continue to like the action in both names. $FCEL was up nicely on earnings on massive volume in my opinion there was some big time accumulation going on there and if we get a nice pullback on lower volume I will be adding to my long term hold position.

Here is today's video watch list  
http://www.screencast.com/t/ydl2ulRIzKd



Morning movers and others that caught my eye
$AMBA earnings, $YELP new all time highs, $EVC hot daily $PGNX hot daily , $RMTI day 3??, $SREV hot daily, $VNDA hot daily, $PLUG active pre market, $NBS like the daily, 

Shippers look to be in play again today 
Seeking Alpha
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan -1.45% to 13860. Hong Kong +0.1% to 22621. China +0.83%to 2139. India +1.5 to 19263.
In Europe, at midday, London -0.16%. Paris -0.12%. Frankfurt -0.3%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow -0.13%. S&P -0.05%. Nasdaq +0.11%. Crude +0.2% to $108.60. Gold -0.3% to $1368.00.
Today's economic calendar:
8:30 Non-farm payrolls
Notable earnings before today's open: SFDMFRM

Notable earnings after today's close: SHFL

Carry overs
“Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength.
$DVAX $ONVO $RSH, $EXTR,$BDBD $BONE $BEAT, $DSS, $FCEL,$GALE, $NVAX, $ARAY, $SONS, $CTIC, $SGYP, $IRWD, $LEE, $ASTX, $BBRY,$DEPO, $MITK, $RKUS, $MGM,$OPX, $GALT,$ANFI, $SWHC, $TASR,$TRQ, $FST,$MEET, $RAD,$AVEO, $KNDI, $PGH, $SQNM, $CERS, $MPEL, $CAMP, $GTAT, $CNDO, $ZHNE, $SIRI, 

Good luck trading today !!

No comments:

Post a Comment