Friday, September 13, 2013

Uh OH!! its Friday the 13th

Hey good morning folks,
Yesterday was a non event for me from a trading perspective I took a couple of trades and had a small loos on $RVLT and got out flat of $III. I wound up cutting out early, which was good since I had other things to do anyway.
Today could be more of the same, and if that is the case, I will be cutting out early today as well. No sense in sticking around if its a chop market where I am trying to force a trade. It would be nice to find a quick play , make a few bucks and start the weekend early!

Morning movers and others that caught my eye 

$GSVC pr,  $OCLR upgrade> continuation?, $LFVN earnings, $ZIPR possible bounce play off 20 day, $NQ pr 52 week highs, $CUR  going for 52 week highs, $VTUS continuation? , $RMTI active this morning after its big pop nice flag, 

Carry Overs
“Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength
 $IMMU, $MTL, $CETV. $EMMS, $LEE, $FOLD, $EGLE, $OPXA, $RMTI, $MPO, $FST, $ZIOP, $ARWR, $MITK, $SIRI, $HXM, $HZNP, $MEET, $DSCO, $WYY, $AUDC $AXAS, $TRQ,  $TASR, $MGM, $SWHC, $GTXI, $QTWW    

Seeking Alpha
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan +0.1% to 14405. Hong Kong -0.2% to 22915. China -0.9% to 2236. India -0.25% to 19733.
In Europe, at midday, London -0.3%. Paris -0.1%. Frankfurt -0.1%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow flat. S&P -0.2%. Nasdaq +0.1%. Crude -1% to $107.56. Gold-1.4% to $1311.70.

Good luck trading today!

No comments:

Post a Comment