Sunday, September 15, 2013

Back at it next week


 It was a fantastic weekend and I am happy to say I survived without killing too many brain cells. 

Now its time to get back to work

Here is this weeks video link 
 http://www.screencast.com/t/bJMesfHghWw


Carry Overs
“Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength
$DRII, $TPC, $CETV, $BCOV, $BONE, $BBRY, $BIOL, $CLNT, $DSCO, $ECTE, $GEVO, $EXTR, $LVN, $OIBR, $OPXA, $MGM, $RMTI, $CTIC, $IPI, $SGMO, $OSUR, $INO, $PIP, $CUR, $IMMU, $MTL, $HBIO, $NCIT, $BEAT, $KTOS,$MEET 

Morning movers and others that caught my eye
$TASR Pr flaggin , $NBS pr 52 week highs as well, $CTIX pr daily not bad, $PERI pr nice daily, $PSTI pr , $GPK possible sympathy play + flat top break out, $RGDO pr upgrade small float, 

Seeking Alpha
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan closed. Hong Kong +1.5% to 23252. China -0.2% to 2231. India +0.05% to 19742.
In Europe, at midday, London +0.6%. Paris +0.9%. Frankfurt +1.2%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow +1.1%. S&P +1.1%. Nasdaq +1%. Crude -1.3% to $106.84. Gold +0.45% to $1314.50.
Ten-year Treasury Yield at 6:20 -8 bps to 2.81%

Today's economic calendar:
8:30 Empire State Mfg Survey
9:15 Industrial Production

Notable earnings after today's close: OCLR
Good luck trading today !!

No comments:

Post a Comment