Sunday, September 22, 2013

Time to break out the shopping list






Hey folks hope your are having a great weekend.
 this weeks video watch is fairly lengthy >>Sorry bout that. 
Overall I am not that optimistic on the overall markets but I do think there will still be opportunity to make some money. I personally would like to have a pull back or even larger correction so that I can start putting my shopping list together for the blue light specials. 

This week I go over the markets as well as my stocks to watch for next week.

http://www.screencast.com/t/4RUyanErlQlI
Stocks in this weeks Video
$LMT $GS $ACRX $SUPN, $KIPO, $DSCO, $ECTE, $END, $RIGL, $ARAY, $STRI, $VLTC, $MDGN, $RGDX, $IVAN, $HSOL, $OPXA, $IPCI, $ZLTQ, $SCMP, $KWK, 

Morning movers and other stocks that caught my eye

$PRMW seeking alpha article great daily  , $OTIV pr sitting right at moving averages, 

Not seeing a whole lot of premarket stuff I am excited about 

Carry Overs
“Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength
$DRII, $RGDO, $TPC, $COOL, $CETV, $BCOV, $BONE, $BBRY, $BIOL, $CLNT, $GEVO, $EXTR, $LVN, $OIBR, $OPXA, $MGM, $RMTI, $CTIC, $IPI, $SGMO, $OSUR, $INO, $PIP, $CUR, $IMMU, $MTL, $HBIO, $NCIT, $BEAT, $KTOS,$MEET, $REE, $QTWW, $BCOV,, $SGOC, $ZIOP, $ZLTQ, $KERX, $IDIX, $RKUS, $EVC, $ATOS, $RGDO, $FCEL, $SIRI, $TASR, $HIMX, $MNKD, $HZNP,$SKUL,$UQM, $SWIR, $ZIXI, $SGYP $CECO $LY, $CHTP
$COCO

Seeking Alpha
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan closed. Hong Kong -0.6% to 23372. China +1.3% to 2221. India -1.8% to 19901.
In Europe, at midday, London -0.2%. Paris +0.1%. Frankfurt flat.
Futures at 6:20: Dow +0.1%. S&P +0.2%. Nasdaq +0.3%. Crude +0.2%to $104.95. Gold -0.8% to $1322.
Ten-year Treasury Yield +2 bps to 2.75%.
Notable earnings after today's close: RHT
Good luck trading all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment