Friday, September 20, 2013

Still in Bull mode


As you can see I am clearly still in the bull camp. It doesn't mean we won't take a breather here. However the easy money policy of the Fed makes it really tough to hop into the bear camp. 

I had a nice day yesterday in $PGRX and $FRO I missed a few other trades but I hit my target and decided to watch for the remainder of the day. I stared at $CYCC all day and not I want to bang my head against something very VERY HARD for not taking it for a swing.

Morning movers and other stocks that caught my eye 

$CYCC PR Don't chase let it set up,  $PESI penny play started movin yesterday, $NAVB had pr yesterday daily is interesting, $TSPT like the way its acting, $CRME low floater possible flat top bo, $GNK kinda hot daily, $ABIO may be settin up, $MPO like the daily, $FALC decent daily, $RVP thin stock pr, $FREE active premarket shippers still hot, 


“Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength
$DRII, $RGDO, $TPC, $CETV, $BCOV, $BONE, $BBRY, $BIOL, $CLNT, $DSCO, $ECTE, $GEVO, $EXTR, $LVN, $OIBR, $OPXA, $MGM, $RMTI, $CTIC, $IPI, $SGMO, $OSUR, $INO, $PIP,$IMMU, $MTL, $HBIO, $NCIT, $BEAT, $KTOS,$MEET, $REE, $QTWW, $EMMS, $SGOC, $ZIOP, $ZLTQ, $KERX, $IDIX, $RKUS,  $EVC, $ZHNE, $SGYP, $ATOS,$HXM, $FALC, $USU, $PLUG 

Seeking Alpha
Today's Markets:
Japan -0.2% to 14742. Hong Kong, China closed. India -1.85% at 20,264.
In Europe, at midday, London flat. Paris +0.1%. Frankfurt +0.1%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow flat. S&P flat. Nasdaq +0.1%. Crude -0.3% to $106.11. Gold -0.9% to $1356.50.
Ten-year Treasury Yield -2 bps at 2.74%.
Notable earnings before today's open: DRI

No comments:

Post a Comment