Thursday, September 19, 2013

Bears still in chill mode



Big Ben was the hero yesterday after all. With the easy money continuing to flow the bears are going to have to chill for a little longer. 
Yesterday was another great day for low floaters as $ATOS was on fire right out of the gate. I waited for a pullback and nailed it. Scaling out as it climbed to nearly 8 Bucks. There are still some great setups out there as the markets continue to climb. 

Morning movers and other stocks that caught my eye

$RAD earnings beat great daily off this weekends video watch, $HIMX and $GTAT both active premarket, $ZIPR nice daily, $ACUR pr base breakout, $SNGX pr decent daily , $TSPT active premarket, $IO hot daily possible flat top break out, $CPRX active pre market, $ONVO active pre market

Sectors to keep an eye on
Shippers, gold silver and miners look to be in play  

“Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength
$DRII, $RGDO, $TPC, $CETV, $BCOV, $BONE, $BBRY, $BIOL, $CLNT, $DSCO, $ECTE, $GEVO, $EXTR, $LVN, $OIBR, $OPXA, $MGM, $RMTI, $CTIC, $IPI, $SGMO, $OSUR, $INO, $PIP, $CUR, $IMMU, $MTL, $HBIO, $NCIT, $BEAT, $KTOS,$MEET, $REE, $QTWW, $EMMS, $SGOC, $ZIOP, $ZLTQ, $KERX, $IDIX, $RKUS,  $EVC, $ZHNE, $SGYP, $ATOS, $HXM  

Seeking Alpha
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan +1.8% to 14766. Hong Kong +1.7% to 23502. China, Closed. India +3.2% to 20607.
In Europe, London +1.5%. Paris +1%. Frankfurt +1.2%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow +0.33%. S&P +0.44%. Nasdaq +0.43%. Crude+0.7% to $108.74. Gold +4.1% to $1361.80.
Ten-year Treasury Yield +1 bps to 2.71%
Notable earnings before today's open: CAGIHSPIRRAD
Notable earnings after today's close: CTASTIBX
Good luck trading today !!

No comments:

Post a Comment