Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The markets look weak


Sometimes its best to just walk away before you hurt yourself!
As I stated this weekend the markets looked like we were going to experience some turbulence and overall they looked fairly weak. I don't see that changing today. There are still plays out there but you have to be quick and if the trade starts to go against you do not hesitate to bail. I will definitely limit my swing positions and the size of my trades. If I can't find any really sweet setups I will be happy to sit on the sidelines and watch.
Yesterday was a decent day.  I had some good trades in $GNVC, and $OMER . I also had a flat trade in $RMTI along with a slight loss in $AVL.

Morning movers and other stocks that caught my eye 

$RAD continues to climb ,  $FU active premarket, $INO pr and testin 20 day on the daily   $KNDI active premarket, $CPRX upgrade , $GERN continuation? 


Carry Overs
“Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength
$DRII, $RGDO, $TPC, $COOL, $CETV, $BCOV, $BONE, $BBRY, $BIOL, $CLNT, $GEVO, $EXTR, $LVN, $OIBR, $OPXA, $MGM, $RMTI, $CTIC, $IPI, $SGMO, $OSUR, $PIP, $CUR, $IMMU, $HBIO, $NCIT, $BEAT, $KTOS,$MEET, $REE, $QTWW, $SGOC, $ZIOP, $ZLTQ, $KERX, $IDIX, $RKUS, $EVC, $ATOS, $RGDO, $FCEL, $SIRI, $TASR, $HIMX, $MNKD, $HZNP,$SKUL,$UQM, $SWIR, $ZIXI, $SGYP $CECO $LYV, $CHTP
$COCO, $OMER 

Seeking Alpha
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan -0.1% to 14732. Hong Kong -0.8% to 23179. China -0.6%to 2207. India +0.1% to 19911.
In Europe, London +0.1%. Paris +0.4%. Frankfurt +0.1%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow -0.05%. S&P -0.15%. Nasdaq +0.11%. Crude-0.4% to $103.20. Gold +0.64% to $1318.70.
Ten-year Treasury yield -2 bps to 2.68%.
Notable earnings before today's open: CCLKBHKMXLENNEOG
Notable earnings after today's close: AIRASNACPRTLNDC
Good luck trading today !



No comments:

Post a Comment