Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Taking some crumbs wherever I can

It was a wild day yesterday the market ended down but there were all kinds of plays poppin left and right. $FU $KNDI $RMTI $APPY $LLEN $ACUR $GNVC $STEM $MCP AVL $REE $DQ this one hurts me the most  I saw it early and then got distracted, $OPXA $UQM and $BEAT was another and that is just some of what I saw today !!!!!! I should have had a 10k day. Unfortunately I did not have a 10k day but the opportunity was certainly there. 
By the end of the day I was fried I almost didn't even want to go through my scans cause I knew I would be saying stuff like. SON OF A $#$@#$$%$@# HOW IN THE %#$^#$DID I MISS THAT ONE and ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? I HAVE BEEN STALKING THAT ONE FOR WEEKS! Then I would proceed to beat myself up for the next three hours. 

I did it though>>> and yes I did see a bunch of missed opportunities and guess what?  I  decided I should be grateful. I ended the day on the plus side and I got my share of crumbs for the day from the big bad bullies out there. lol It may not have been a feast but it was a pretty darn good meal and I am content. Looking forward I continue to see weakness in the markets but as I have stated there will still be opportunities to take advantage of. Just limit your size positions and swings remember to book profits and keep losses small.

Morning movers and others that caught my eye

 $ONTY pr ,  $VICL bas breakout, $CETV like the daily, $EVC daily is hot, $DVAX eod pop yesterday worth watching, $PRAN ready for a bounce?, $UQM continuation?, $AUDC continuation, $ICAD thin nice daily, $VTUS hot daily closed the gap , $LEDS dolla holla potential base break out, $SZYM pr yesterday decent daily, $APPY continuation,  

Carry Overs
“Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength
$VRNG, $ZIPR $BEAT, KIOR , $KIPO , $KTOS, $MGM, $PIP, $GEVO, $MNKD $KERX, $FU, $LLEN, $REE, $AVL, $MCP, $ACUR, $TASR, $MPEL, $SGYP, $NCIT, $HZNP, $COOL, $QTWW, $HBIO, $OPXA, $FCEL, $MNKD, 

Seeking Alpha
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan -0.8% to 14621. Hong Kong +0.1% to 23210. China-0.4% to 2199. India -0.3% to 19856.
In Europe, at midday, London +0.1%. Paris -0.3%. Frankfurt flat.
Futures at 6:20: Dow +0.05%. S&P flat. Nasdaq +0.1%. Crude +0.5% to $103.69. Gold +0.3% to $1320.20.
Ten-year Treasury Yield -1 bps to 2.65%.
Notable earnings before today's open: AZO
Notable earnings after today's close: BBBYJBLWOR
Good luck trading today !!


No comments:

Post a Comment