Tuesday, September 13, 2016

New Changes

Good morning folks, 
Starting this today I am going to test limiting my blog posts to twice a week. I will do the market wrap and sector watch on Fridays after the close and I will be doing the Ticker Tv Live sessions on Sunday's with 5 stocks to watch for the upcoming week. I will post that list here on Monday morning. 

I have been providing this blog for several years for free and I know it has helped many people and I appreciate the stories that have been shared. The chat room will remain free for anyone that would like to join us. 


My priority moving forward are the members @ Alphawolftrading.com. I am going to start providing the members with premarket prep videos prior to the open and full stocks to watch videos for the upcoming week on Sunday nights. Reality is that I want to make sure my Pro members have actionable ideas every day and I just don't have enough time to do the videos and post to the blog. I hope everyone understands and once I switch the blog over to the Alpha Wolf Trading site maybe things will change.

As always, I wish everyone the very best of success! 

 Today's Markets 
In Asia, Japan +0.3% to 16729. Hong Kong -0.3% to 23215. China +0.1% to 3023. India closed.
In Europe, at midday, London +0.2%. Paris +0.2%. Frankfurt +0.2%.
Futures at 6:20, Dow -0.6%. S&P -0.6%. Nasdaq -0.7%. Crude -2.4% to $45.20. Gold +0.4% to $1330.90.
Ten-year Treasury Yield -2 bps to 1.65%
Today's Economic Calendar


No comments:

Post a Comment