Monday, September 12, 2016

Half A Century

Good morning folks, 
I want to apologize for no Ticker Tv stocks to watch this weekend I had some surprise events over the weekend leading up to my Birthday today. That's right I just hit the half century mark. Honestly I never thought I would make it this far. I can tell you it has been one heck of a journey and I am looking forward to the next 50 years. 

I want to let everyone know that there will be some changes coming up in the near future with the blog, and the free weekend videos. For the last few years I have been doing all of these things with the intent to try and help others. I have had hundreds of people reach out and share their struggles and successes. It has a been a true pleasure knowing that I have impacted peoples lives, people I have never met nor even realized knew I existed. Some of those people have grown to become close friends and I appreciate everyone that have followed my ramblings over the years. 

With the new site https://www.alphawolftrading.com/ I am working 5 times harder than I was before and I am literally spending 14 hours a day in my office chair. I have a strong sense of obligation to make sure the members of Alpha Wolf Trading receive quality content. I do not have a full staff of employees there is only me. I am still developing the plan but changes are coming soon.

The markets are flashing red premarket and we may be looking at a continuation move from Friday. When we get these really violent moves you can often get a counter move just as violent in the form of a snap back. Be careful of becoming to biased in either direction. 

Today's Markets 
In Asia, Japan -1.7% to 16672. Hong Kong -3.4% to 23290. China -1.9% to 3021. India -1.5% to 28353.
In Europe, at midday, London -1.4%. Paris -1.9%. Frankfurt -1.9%.
Futures at 6:20, Dow -0.7%. S&P -0.7%. Nasdaq -0.9%. Crude -2% to $44.95. Gold -0.5% to $1328.20.
Ten-year Treasury Yield +2 bps to 1.69%
Today's Economic Calendar


September 9th-16th 2016 Free Market Wrap and Sector Watch from Alpha Wolf Trading on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment