Sunday, May 31, 2015

Embrace Each Day

DON'T WAIST THE GIFT OF EACH DAY!!


Good morning folks, 
Yesterday just wasn't may day but it was quite eventful one. Unfortunately I have not gotten the Ticker TV issue resolved but I am still working on it. I will try to get to is today but I was stopped short yesterday and had  to make a little trip to the emergency room. I am not a big fan of hospitals or doctors and like most thick headed males I waited to the last moment. I am home now and feeling much better but I have a long road ahead to figure out what caused my issues.

I can tell you that when I go through things like this it makes me reevaluate everything. 

I am going to be making some changes in the near future and will keep you all informed as new changes and opportunities develop.

No Live video this week but here is the link screencast version

http://www.screencast.com/t/2SQqFbuga1fC

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment