Thursday, March 6, 2014

Change

Good morning folks, 
I am setting up my new Scottrade Elite platform this morning so I am going to keep this short. I was informed yesterday that the old platform I was so comfortable using is going away in a month. I expressed how unhappy I am that they are deleting the old system. I went kicking and screaming to the new program and I actually think I may like it better. LOL 
Change is a funny thing, we are often forced into it, our perception is normally negative, especially if its a change we did not ask for. In reality change is good it forces us to step out of our comfort zone and grow.

Morning movers and stocks that caught my eye
$BORN earnings last night, $ERII earnings, $PXLW pr, $SGMO continuation, $SCON continuation, $BIOD pr, $OMER pr 20day bounce, $OXBT, $GRO continuation, $GURE like the daily, $BSPM pr like the daily, $BSDM decent daily possible continuation, $GOGO  continuation, $LTBR like the daily, $FREE still like the daily, $WYY daily, $BAC new 52 week highs, $PRAN nice daily active premarket, $PPHM continuation, $BVX nice daily seeking alpha article, $INO Seeking Alpha article nice flag daily, 

Seeking Alpha
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan +1.6% to 15135. Hong Kong +0.6% to 22703. China +0.3% to 2060. India +1.1% to 21514.
In Europe, at midday, London +0.1%. Paris +0.6%. Frankfurt +0.2%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow +0.2%. S&P +0.2%. Nasdaq +0.1%. Crude -0.1% to $101.34. Gold -0.4% to $1335.20.
Ten-year Treasury Yield flat at 2.71%.
Notable earnings before today's open: BKCCCECECIENCNQCOSTCSTFLYFURFXCMJOYKRNAVBNEONPF,PLCEPRFTRGENSFESNSSSPLSWRES
Notable earnings after today's close: ALJALSKAMBABODYBPZBREWCKPCOODEPOEBSFNSRHRBJMBAKFY,MNTXNVTLQIHUSKULSPPISURGTFMTHOVMEMVNETWTI
Good Luck trading Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment