Wednesday, December 4, 2013

No time to panic.


Good morning folks,
The markets have had a 3 day pullback and if you watched my video this weekend you will know that I am not surprised by that in the slightest. Furthermore I would not be surprised if the weakness were to continue for the next week or so. This is not the time to panic its actually the time to get the shopping list ready. Start looking for those companies you know and really like that you would feel comfortable buying on sale for your long term hold or swing accounts and for your day trading opportunities be patient manage your position sizes and make sure you have a plan before you enter a trade. Discipline is the key to success and having a plan to follow makes being disciplined much easier to do.  It only takes one or two good setups to make your trading day a success. We had that yesterday in $ICLD and $ETRM I could have done better with my $ETRM trade but I am still very pleased with the overall results. $ICLD was definitely the best trade of the day for me which was also one of the stocks highlighted in this weeks video watch list.

I still believe we will have a Santa Clause rally into the end of the year. This is what I like to call a pause to refresh. So with that in mind, I will be actively looking for opportunities to take advantage of in both my cash treading account and my long term hold IRA. 


Morning movers and other stocks that caught my eye

$OCLS pr thin float could be a big runner but do not chase it wait for a setup, $BLDP and FCEL both active premarket both have interesting dailys, $CCXI had pr but seems like its good news bad news so be careful, $CYTR active pre market, $ABIO active testing 20 day kinda sloppy, $IMMU hot daily active premarket,  $ETRM continuation?, $OPTT and $SCON also on my radar

Seeking Alpha
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan -2.2% to 15408. Hong Kong -0.8% to 23729. China+1.3% to 2252. India -0.7% to 20709.
In Europe, London -0.1%. Paris -0.1%. Frankfurt +0.1%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow +0.1%. S&P +0.1%. Nasdaq +0.15%. Crude +1.2%to $97.18. Gold -0.75% to $1211.60.
Ten-year Treasury Yield +1 bps to 2.8%.
Notable earnings before today's open: BF.BEXPR
Notable earnings after today's close: AROAVGOGESMFRMSNPS,VRNTWTSL
“Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength

  $ZLTQ, $USU, $DRRX, $MERU, $IDRA, $STXS, OFIX, $OVRL, LIOX, $MPAA, PRTS,$SBOTF, $OMCL, $BBRY, $AMPE, $ONCY, $HZO, $ATRM, $PVG, $PTIX, $GST, $GRO, $ROX, $PACB, $ZGNX, $KGJI, $RNA, $OESX, $SFXE, $TGS, 

 $SVU, $QTWW, $UNIS, $SCON, $DXLG, $ROSG, $GALE, $KNDI, $NAVB. $IMMU,$CTYR, $NBY, $GPT, $GEVO, $DVAX, $ALDW, $MEA, $CERS, $VRNG, URRE, $PRAN, MHR, $ETAK,$TASR, $IMMU $EXTR, $ONVO, $TASR, $ARIA $IRDM $CHTP $TROV , $GNVC


Potential swings and recent starters

$JBLU, RAD, $SIRI, $AMD, $HLS, $ASX, $ALU, $NOK, $CGEN, $FSS, $SMCI, CY, $GRPN $MGM, $MNKD
$ARWR $MITK $CUR, 

Good luck trading today 

No comments:

Post a Comment