Thursday, December 12, 2013

Much better day!

Hey Folks 
Yesterday was a much better day even though the markets continue to show me how wrong I was in my video this weekend.  

There were still some long opportunities $SEM, $ASTC, $CYTR, $RNN, were a few that I was able to take advantage of. It looks as though the weakness could continue right up until the Fed meeting next week. I am putting together my wish list of stocks I would like to either add for swings or take starter positions in  

Morning movers and other stocks that caught my eye  
$SNTA pr , $MDXG hot daily, $UNIS  like the daily, $OCLS pr, $SRPT bounce?,
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan -1.1% to 15342. Hong Kong -0.5% to 23218. China -0.1%at 2203. India -1.2% at 20926.
In Europe, at midday, London -0.8%. Paris -0.2%. Frankfurt -0.6%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow -0.1%. S&P -0.1%. Nasdaq -0.1%. Crude +0.3%to $97.69. Gold -1.15% to $1242.80.
Ten-year Treasury Yield -1bps to 2.85%
Notable earnings before today's open: CIENHOVLULU
Notable earnings after today's close: ADBEZQKRH

“Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength

$ICLD, $OIBR, $HXM, $LEI, $CECE, $OGEN, $EVC, $ALJ, $ONCY, $ETAK, $$ARTX, $PGNX, $GERN, $GURE, $PME, TNXP, $GTN, CBET, $NIHD, $DVR, $MITK, $EBR. FCEL, LIQT, $LTS, $ENZN $ATOS, $UQM, $DEPO, $NEO, $DSCO, $ADXS, $UIHC, $IDIX, $CYTK, $MNKD, $RSYS, $LOJN, $CBR, $AMCF, $BORN, $ICAD, $TRIT, $PRIS, $VISN, $AUXL, $CREG, $CRDS, $EGY, $QUIK, $GFIG, $ZHNE, $LRAD, $KNDI, $OPK, $MLNK   
$OTIV 

Starting something new
 I will be doing videos for Swing positions both current and for stocks that are on my radar. These are often higher priced stocks with really sweet looking setups. These videos will be posted each weekend in @Noanettraders "trader education for members." Noanet is an excellent trader and he has a fantastic service where you can sign up for a free 5 day trial. If you haven't already, go by and check it out and this is where you will find my swing videos. http://www.noanettrader.com/
Good luck Trading today !!

No comments:

Post a Comment