Saturday, November 30, 2013

Santa Clause Rally??

No> Not this kind of Rally!

This Kind of Rally!!!
Hey folks hope you are having a great weekend.

So in my video I go over my take on the market and it appears that I may be onto something.

Typically the Santa Clause Rally happens the last five days of December and the first two of January. I would not be at all surprised if we are more on the weak side for the first couple of weeks in December.

This may be a good time for dumpster diving looking for stocks that are making a nice controlled pullback to some level of support like moving averages or former price resistance which was once the ceiling and will now act as the floor.

In this weeks video I highlight the following stocks  
 $TASR, $BIRT, $MBLX, $ADAT, $PVG, $IDRA, $ASTM, $JRJC, $OTIV, $ICLD, $BCRX, $ACHN. $TWGP, $KGJI, $IRIX, $LPDX, $PGH, $FXEN, $ARIA, 
Bonus $RAD, $SIRI, $DSCO swing update

Here is the link 
http://www.screencast.com/t/UXVJpu7rFHBh


Morning movers and other stocks that caught my eye

$MPO really like the daily, $NWBO seeking alpha arilcle 20 ma bounce, $MACK already has had a nice move but worth watching over 4, $DSS seeking alpha article may be nearing the end of this little pop, needs to consolidate,$CTIC Daily is hot PR, $ACRX pr possible 10 dolla holla  $NBG 7 dolla holla?? $UPIP continuation? $NNVC bouncing off support PR, $WYY  poppin premarket on PR, $NVAX continuation? 

Seeking Alpha
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan flat at 15655. Hong Kong +0.7% to 24039. China -0.6% to 2207. India +0.5% to 20898.
In Europe, at midday, London -0.6%. Paris -0.4%. Frankfurt flat.
Futures at 6:20: Dow flat. S&P flat. Nasdaq +0.1%. Crude -0.1% to $92.65. Gold -1.1% to $1236.20.
Ten-year Treasury Yield +4 bps to 2.79%.
Notable earnings after today's close: ASNAKKDTHO
 “Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength
$ZLTQ, $USU, $DRRX, $MERU, $IDRA, $STXS, OFIX, $OVRL, LIOX, $MPAA, PRTS,$SBOTF, $OMCL, $BBRY, $AMPE, $ONCY, $HZO, $ATRM, $PVG, $PTIX, $GST, $GRO, $ROX, $PACB, $ZGNX, $KGJI, $RNA, $OESX, $SFXE, $TGS, 

 $SVU, $QTWW, $UNIS, $SCON, $DXLG, $ROSG, $GALE, $KNDI, $NAVB. $IMMU,$CTYR, $NBY, $GPT, $GEVO, $DVAX, $ALDW, $MEA, $CERS, $VRNG, URRE, $PRAN, MHR, $ETAK,$TASR, $IMMU $EXTR, $ONVO, $TASR, $ARIA $IRDM $CHTP $TROV 


Potential swings and recent starters

$JBLU, RAD, $SIRI, $AMD, $HLS, $ASX, $ALU, $NOK, $CGEN, $FSS, $SMCI, CY, $GRPN $MGM, $MNKD
$ARWR $MITK  
Notice the Christmas colors? Just be thankful I don't have  Christmas music streaming to really drive you nuts! 

Lets make this a December to remember!!
Good luck Trading today !!

No comments:

Post a Comment