Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Friday

Good morning folks,
 I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday with family and friends and that (unlike me) you didn't over indulge in the good food. Its estimated that the average Thanksgiving dinner is around 4500 calories. I am pretty sure I hit that mark. Heck I may have even doubled it. What can I say?  I am blessed with a Mom that is a phenomenal cook. Gonna have to spend some extra time on the punching bag and the elliptical this weekend for sure.

Just like good food we have to make sure we don't over indulge in our trades. Don't be too greedy, make sure to book profits when they become available and always scale out into strength. There is nothing wrong with keeping lottos and letting them run but make sure its a limited amount somewhere between 200 and 1000 shares. Not enough to wipe out the profits you already booked if it falls back to your original entry but enough that if the stock continues to grind higher you can still participate and make some extra gravy. MMMMMMM>>>>>> GRAVY  Who doesn't like gravy??

I don't expect a lot of conviction in today's market most traders are probably off having fun with the fam or sleeping in so be careful out there

Its going be a shortened trading day so make sure you are out of your positions before the close 
1 pm Eastern time

Morning movers and other stocks that caught my eye


$UPIP SA article possible bottom bounce play, $DSS and $UNIS continuation?, $ZOOM thin went wild Friday some pr, $SEAC hot daily, $JCP all over CNBC, $QTWW SA articles, $LTRX, $WPCS active on Wed thin one, $PACB active Wed nice daily, $WYY active Wed,  

 “Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength
$ZLTQ, $USU, $DRRX, $MERU, $IDRA, $STXS, OFIX, $OVRL, LIOX, $MPAA, PRTS,$SBOTF, $OMCL, $BBRY, $AMPE, $ONCY, $HZO, $ATRM, $PVG, $PTIX, $GST, $GRO, $ROX, $PACB, $ZGNX, $KGJI, $RNA, $OESX, $SFXE, $TGS, 

$DSCO, $SVU, $QTWW, $UNIS, $SCON, $DXLG, $ROSG, $GALE, $KNDI, $NAVB. $IMMU,$CTYR, $NBY, $GPT, $GEVO, $DVAX, $ALDW, $MEA, $CERS, $VRNG, URRE, $PRAN, MHR, $ETAK,$TASR, $IMMU $EXTR, $ONVO, $TASR, $ARIA


Potential swings and recent starters

$JBLU, RAD, $SIRI, $AMD, $HLS, $ASX, $ALU, $NOK, $CGEN, $FSS, $SMCI, CY, $GRPN $MGM

Seeking Alpha
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan -0.4% to 15662. Hong Kong +0.4% to 23881. China +0.05% to 2220.5. India +1.25% to 20792.
In Europe, at midday, London +0.2%. Paris +0.1%. Frankfurt flat.
Futures at 6:20: Dow +0.3%. S&P +0.2%. Nasdaq +0.45%. Crude +0.25% to $92.53. Gold +0.6% to $1245.40.
Ten-year Treasury Yield +2 bps to 2.76%.
Today's economic calendar:
4:30 PM Money Supply
4:30 PM Fed Balance Sheet


Good luck trading today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment