Sunday, November 3, 2013

Are you a diamond in the ruff?

Hey folks 
Challenging week last week with all the chop going on in the market. Things could continue to be challenging next week but as long as you have a plan and you stick to that plan you should be able to navigate through it without to much difficulty. 
If this was be easy everyone would be doing it. It takes getting through challenging times like these that let you know you have what it takes to make it in this trade.  Stay focused, do not trade on emotion, protect your capital and book profits.  

Here is this weeks video watch list link

http://www.screencast.com/t/w0tU09t00OKD

In this weeks video I go over my take on the markets and the following stocks
$ECTE, $ARAY, $EXTR, $OTIV, $ZIXI, $PRAN, $IDIX, $OSIR, $LEE, $FREE, $IMMR, $GIG, $GTAT, $OEH, $CTRL. $URG, $BCOV,$MGM


“Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength

 $OWW, $PRTS, $MEET, QTWW, $RAD, $ROIAK, $BTX, $LEDS, $RVLT, $RSOL, $CLSN, $ANR, $HSOL, $CRY, $GALE, $ZLTQ, $SPEX, $TASR, $SOCL, $KERX, $OPK,  

Morning movers and other stocks that caught my eye 

$EXTR earnings, $AFFX active premarket hot daily, $ARWR pr dilay needs to get back over the 20 day, $BLRX pe bounce off 50 day careful thin one, $SGMO 200 ma bounce pr, $WLT active ,  

Shippers and solar's active again this morning Steel sector up on Goldman upgrade
Keep an eye on $AKS, $SID , $MTL 
 $CSIQ,$SOL, $JASO,$RSOL,$HSOL, $YGE, $SCTY 
$GNK , $DRYS, $FRO, $EGLE 

Seeking Alpha
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan closed. Hong Kong -0.3% to 23190. China flat, India closed.
In Europe, at midday, London +0.4%. Paris +0.3%. Frankfurt +0.3%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow +0.1%. S&P +0.1%. Nasdaq +0.3%. Crude +0.1% to $94.67. Gold +0.1% to $1314.
Ten-year Treasury Yield -2 bps to 2.62%.
Today's economic calendar:
No events scheduled.
Notable earnings before today's open: AERCMEEXTRKMFARLGYSESEP,SYYTATESOVMC

Notable earnings after today's close: AEISAELANADAPCARIAWRBDE,BGCBKHBREBSFTCENXCFCHMTCLDTCRKCRZOCSODDDRDNB,DRYSEDELNKFSTGDP,GIMOGSMGSTGTATHKHTZIPXLJMBALF,LGCYLMNXMDRMNKDMRMRONFXNGLSOMIOTTRPAAPIKEPKT,PNGPPOPXD,QLYSRKTSAASSBSBACSGYSNCRSTAGTDWTHC,TPCUNMVNOVOLCWFTWMGI

Good luck trading today !!

No comments:

Post a Comment