Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!!

Hey folks 
The markets are tricky and in my opinion the action yesterday was not that positive. The Russell, IBB, SP-500 all look tired. Try not to get tricked out of your treats. We could be on the cusp of a needed correction so as always keep your losses small and book your profits when you have them.  Don't be SCARED>>>
make sure you scale out into strength as the price rises. Nobody ever goes broke taking profits. 

Yesterday was a fantastic day as $OXBT offered me not one, not two, but three opportunities to trade it and I took full advantage of that. It only takes one good stock like that to make your whole week. 

Morning movers and other stocks that caught my eye

$OPTT PR thin one nice flag daily , $PRAN continuation, $NVAX, $OWW sector hot possible sympathy play, $SPRT earnings beat nice daily, $SHOR earnings beat, $XOMA pr, $ARRY earnings beat 200 ma bounce, $ORN 20day bounce earings beat, $IQNT earnings beat 50 day bounce ?, $CYTR PR sitting right on moving averages, $ZLTQ earings beat, $ANR earnings,  $LIOX earnings beat, $ARTX pr

“Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength

 $MGM $TASR< $VRNG , $OXBT , $QTWW, $MEET, $OPK, $PIP, $OTIV, $LYV, $KTOS , $NCIT, $IMMU, $OIBR, $WYY, $BONE, $BONA, $NQ, $CECO, $COCO, $JBLU, 

Seeking Alpha
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan -1.2% to 14328. Hong Kong -0.4% to 23206. China -0.8%to 2143. India +0.2% to 21072.
In Europe, at midday, London -0.4%. Paris +0.2%. Frankfurt -0.2%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow -0.2%. S&P -0.1%. Nasdaq -0.45%. Crude flat at $96.81. Gold -1% to $1335.80.
Ten-year Treasury Yield - 3bps to 2.51%.
Notable earnings before today's open: AAPABCABXACORALKS,ALUANRARRYAVPAYRAZNBEAMBGCPBLCBUDBYDCAHCI,CLXCOPCORCOTCRRDGIDISCA,ELEPDEPLFCHFIGGBXGTI,GTLSHARHGGHSHIDCCINCYIQNTIRDMIRMITCITTIVZKEM,LECOLIOXLKQMAMGM,MMPMODMPCMPLXMSCIMYLNINIHD,NILENMMNVONYTOOCNOSKPDCEPNWPPLPRGOPRLBPWR,QRFPSCGSFY,SHOOSMPSNAKSNESTRATDCTETEVATWC,VICLVPHMVRXWNRWWEXOM
Notable earnings after today's close: ADNCAHSAIGAIVAMRS,ANHAVDBBGBODYCALDCPSICPTDCTDRCELLIFLRFRTFSLR,GDOTHMEHTCHKOGLREMDUMHK,MRCMTZNATINEMNUOHI,ONNNPDMPSARSGRWTSEMSPFSSNCSWNTLABTRMBWRI

Good luck trading today !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment