Friday, August 12, 2016

This weeks Market Wrap and Sector Watch Video



Hey there folks, 
The last 2 weeks have been a huge learning experience for me launching  a new website and chat service and it was much more challenging than I had anticipated. I expected there to be some hiccups but I underestimated how many there would be and it has cost me dearly. 

I want to genuinely thank all of you that have decided to stick by me through the transition. There have been many bumps along the road but I can promise you they will all get worked out. I have some soul searching to do this weekend and I may be making some changes but I want to make sure I do not overreact and give myself time to think things through. 

I will be Live on Ticker TV Sunday 8 AM with stocks to watch join us.  Enjoy your weekend have fun and be safe. FOOTBALL BABY!!!!! 




August 12 -19th 2016 Market Wrap and Sector watch from Alpha Wolf Trading on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment