Monday, October 13, 2014

LET'S GET READY TO RUUUUUMMMMMMBBBBBLLLLLLEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning folks, 
I hope you had a fantastic weekend! 
The Browns made my weekend especially enjoyable. DAWG pound BABY!!  

Ebola is clearly on everyone's mind with the second case now being reported.The markets are actually looking better than I had anticipated pre market most likely because of the better than expected numbers out of China. I would not however, go piling into the market on the open. 
I plan to let things settle a bit and see how things play out.

Stocks on my Radar this morning 
ALNY pr gapper, KOOL pr no action yet but keeping my eye on it, PURE possible Ebola play 1 dolla holla on deck thin one caution advised, NSPH pr this morning gapper penny play,  MDXG upped its guidance 7 dolla holla round number roll, FOMX recent IPO pr this morning getting some play, 


This weekends video in case you missed them

My market take Video link
http://www.screencast.com/t/KIbS1uZefm

Watch list for next week 

http://www.screencast.com/t/x4HXPYhqtQ


I figured out which stock I missed and GPK replaced>> It is AHPI and it could be a good continuation or red to green mover. Ebola related stock I believe. Don't ask me how GPK got there instead I have no clue!






Seeking Alpha

Top Ideas
Park City Group (NASDAQ:PCYG) - new article by Lambda Research »
Vivint Solar (NYSE:VSLR-30.5% since Oct. 1 Casual Analyst article »
Himax Technologies (NASDAQ:HIMX+36.7% since Jun. 10 Alpha Gen Capital article »

SA PRO subscribers get an early look at Top Ideas and access to the SA PRO research library. Learn about SA PRO »

Today's Markets: 
In Asia, Japan closed. Hong Kong +0.2% to 23143. China -0.4% to 2366. India +0.3% to 26384. 
In Europe, at midday, London flat. Paris +0.3%. Frankfurt +0.4%
Futures at 6:20: Dow +0.1%. S&P +0.1%. Nasdaq -0.1%. Crude -1.45% to $84.57. Gold +0.5% to $1228.10. 
Ten-year Treasury Yield: Bond markets closed for Columbus Day


Best of Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment