Saturday, September 20, 2014

Weekend Video



This is here cause it made me laugh! 


Hey there folks,
Hope you are having a tremendous weekend. 

Here is this weeks video watch list link
http://www.screencast.com/t/S46cd8nvbGEr





Best of Success!

If you are interested in getting my trades entries and exits REAL TIME for both day trades and swing trades sent to you in email and in text . You can join me @ the Stock Aviator chat room. It is a paid site and if you use this link https://www.stockaviator.com/79-90-a-month-for-premium-membership your first 30 days will be at a discounted price of $79.90. After your initial 30 days it will be $99.00. I recommend trying out the free 14 day trial.

I encourage people to take their own trades with their own setups.

However, chat rooms are great for idea generation and learning the style and strategies of other traders. If you sign up say hello and let me know in the chat room. My handle is "Vegastrader66" I will walk you through how to get set up for my email alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment