Friday, September 26, 2014

Happy Friday

Hey Folks 
We finally had what I would consider a pullback that could be considered a warning flag. The index I am most concerned about is the russel or the IWM . If we lose the 107 range with conviction it could get a bit nerve racking for people that are long holders. I am personally very pleased that we are getting this pull back since it resets everything giving us an opportunity to buy some things on sale.

The market is green premarket but I will be very cautious before I go jumping into anything. I will also be using smaller position sizing with very tight stops. I could also start my weekend early if the tape becomes too challenging. I do not feel the need to over trade or to try and force trades that don't have my ideal setup. We could get some choppy action today, and if its too choppy I would rather go work out, take Buddy for a walk, paint my toe nails. or get a mani pedi. LOL

  NKE and MU had some decent earnings last night and are making nice moves pre-market.

Some stocks on my radar this morning
  GALE pr last night, RPRX Gapper 10 dolla roll off pr this morning, CYTR has a presentation today 3:30 ET, STNG pr could be a snap back play, DGLY pr former momo flag on the daily, JNS pr don't chase it,  IG HPJ JRJC on radar held up well yesterday, IMMU pr look for a break over 3.60 with volume,  

I will try to put together some more work book material this weekend and I will be posting my video watch list with my take on the state of the markets as well as some stocks to watch for next week, 

Best of Success 
If you are interested in getting my trades entries and exits REAL TIME for both day trades and swing trades sent to you in email and in text . You can join me @ the Stock Aviator chat room. It is a paid site and if you use this link https://www.stockaviator.com/79-90-a-month-for-premium-membership your first 30 days will be at a discounted price of $79.90. After your initial 30 days it will be $99.00. I recommend trying out the free 14 day trial.

I encourage people to take their own trades with their own setups.
However, chat rooms are great for idea generation and learning the style and strategies of other traders. If you sign up say hello and let me know in the chat room. My handle is "Vegastrader66" I will walk you through how to get set up for my email alerts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment