Saturday, April 5, 2014

Hit the brakes !


Good morning folks,
Hope you are having a tremendous weekend. If you are a long biased trader like myself you should consider slamming on the brakes. After Friday's action in the markets I do think there is some real cause for concern. This weeks video highlights my take on the market and at this time I am not looking at any potential longs other than volatility and short etf's. This may change next week but for now I will be happy to sit on the sidelines and look for opportunity in quick day trades. There will be opportunities but I do think there will be more on the short side than there will be from the long side. 

This weeks Link 
http://www.screencast.com/t/SsbD1C0kEyw2  

Morning movers and other Stocks that caught my eye

As I said in the video I will be very cautious going long any stocks regardless of pr if the market continues to fall. TVIX and TZA are on my radar if the weakness continues

PPHM active premarket Look for a 2 dolla holla with strength, RGDX still think it wants to go but being stubborn with the overall market weakness 20 ma bouce, MNKD looking for support area to start a little swing position just a small starter lotto money really, RNN decent daily, UCTT 50 day bounce, IRS pr, IDIX pr, OXGN pr       


Seeking Alpha
Top Ideas
Gray Television (GTN) - new article by Johannes Salim »
Genesis Land Development (OTC:GNLAF+21.6% since Jan. 28 Mike Arnold article »
Sotherly Hotels (SOHO+58.7% since Jun. 24 Dane Bowler article »

SA PRO subscribers get an early look at Top Ideas and access to the SA PRO research library. Learn about SA PRO »

Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan -1.7% to 14809. Hong Kong -0.6% to 22377. China closed. India -0.1% to 22343.
In Europe, at midday, London -0.5%. Paris -0.7%. Frankfurt -1.1%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow -0.3%. S&P -0.4%. Nasdaq -0.7%. Crude -0.4% to $100.73. Gold -0.3% to $1299.30.
Ten-year Treasury Yield flat at 2.73%.
Best Of Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment