Thursday, March 20, 2014

Preparation

Good morning folks, 
It been a tremendous week so far. This weeks video watch list had some amazing winners. ISR, MNGA, CVM, INO , SMT, $GTAT, CCXI all of them had nice moves and I am looking for a few others to make a move before the end of this week. Going through scans is one of my favorite things to do. Its like going treasure hunting trying to find that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
I know, that was kind of corny, but I just couldn't resist with St Patrick's Day being Monday and all. I just couldn't get the image of the Leprechaun out of my head 


When you prepare it makes things so much easier. 
If you already have a symbol in your head because you flagged it for a potential breakout when it begins to happen you are able to act quickly. I will say that some breakouts will far exceed your expectations. I left a lot of money on the table with ISR yesterday. I normally keep lottos, however, because of my overall market concern I bailed my entire position once it hit my target price. That was a painful mistake as I watched it then climb nearly another buck. I just couldn't bring myself to jump back in and chase it. It was a fantastic day but it could have been EPIC! 

Morning movers and other stocks that caught my eye

ANGO pr flaggin right on the 50 day, DNN pr nice daily, SNTA pr, BGMD pr  has been trying to break out of this range for last couple weeks, DRTX continuation?, ZIOP active premarket nice daily, ADXS pr nice daily, BONE pr possible continuation tried to break out yesterday, PTN continuation? nice daily, DPW continuation?, VTNR pr very thin  careful nice daily, ISR and INO potential continuation, SVA earnings nice daily, FSLR strong premarket >Continuation?

TZA and TVIX on radar if market really gets weak 

Seeking Alpha
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan -1.6% to 14224. Hong Kong -1.8% to 21182. China -1.4% to 1993. India -0.4%to 21740.
In Europe, at midday, London -0.9%. Paris -0.8%. Frankfurt -0.8%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow -0.1%. S&P -0.1%. Nasdaq -0.1%. Crude -0.2% to $100.15. Gold -1% to $1327.90.
Ten-year Treasury Yield flat at 2.78%.

Notable earnings before today's open: CAGIHSLENSCHL
Notable earnings after today's close: AIRNKESLWTIBXWTSLXON

Good Luck Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment