Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Passion

 Good morning folks, 
Yesterday two of the stocks of this weekends video were in play and look to continue this morning ZBB and FCEL both had a nice move off of some PLUG news. This is a former hot sector and it appears as though its heating up once again. I took both FCEL and ZBB for day trades and held a few ZBB overnight. I also started a swing in TASR I love the daily and the story for the long term.  
 I will be keeping an eye on financials today since there is some anticipated news that could put them in play. Its looking like we will be getting a green open and while I still have my concerns with the overall market I have to play what is in front of me.

Morning movers and stocks that caught my eye

ROX daily kinda hot riding the 20 day, YONG nice daily active premarket, GOMO earnings last night nice daily , HPJ hot daily, YOKU 200 day bounce play, BAC possible 20 day bounce more of a swing for me, OXGN nearing a bounce spot? ,UQM 20 day bounce?, WYY 20 day bounce, CXDC earnings 50 day bounce china name , MVIS bounce play?, FIVE earnings gapper,  AT continuation 3 dolla holla, RVLT 50 day bounce?, ACTG pr kinda sloppy daily bounced off 50 day 

Seeking Alpha
Top Ideas
Zargon Oil & Gas (OTCPK:ZARFF+10.3% since Mar. 17 Value Digger article »
Guanwei Recycling (GPRC+52.5% since Nov. 25 Jonathan Verenger article »

SA PRO subscribers get an early look at Top Ideas, and access to the SA PRO research library. Learn about SA PRO "

Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan +0.4% to 14477. Hong Kong +0.7% to 21888. China -0.2% to 2064. India +0.2% to 22095.
In Europe, at midday, London +0.5%. Paris +0.9%. Frankfurt +1.1%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow +0.2%. S&P +0.2%. Nasdaq +0.3%. Crude +0.15% to $99.34. Gold +0.3% to $1314.80.
Ten-year Treasury Yield +4 bps to 2.75%.
Notable earnings before today's open: FRANLNNMOVTRQ

Best of Success !!
Notable earnings after today's close: PAYX

No comments:

Post a Comment