Sunday, February 16, 2014

Back to work



Good morning Folks,
Hope you had a great long long enjoyable weekend. 

Morning movers and other stocks that caught my eye
$PRAN pr bounce play, $MSTX pr wants the doll holla, $NAVB pr and the 2 dolla holla , $CTIX thin one pr decent daily, $OPTT could be ready for another leg up, $PSTI hot daily, $HZNP hot daily, $NBY pr decent daily, $ADXS nice daily, $GERN wants 5 dolla holla active premarket      



This weeks video Link
http://www.screencast.com/t/FWSNohFb

Stocks highlighted in this weeks Video 
$BIOL, $RGEN, $BORN, $NEWL, $JRJC, $GORO, $BBRY, $MNGA, $TRQ, $GMO, $GGS, $STRI, $CNDO, $WYY




Want more stock Ideas and a cool place to hang out? 
A place where you can be part of a team working towards the same goal.

Check out our free ten day trial.
Click on this link http://wp.me/P3QO4L-QJ 

Member Email
         
"  I just had to email you guys.  I started watching this after Vegas mentioned it today in the chat room.  I waited and watched for a while before taking a position.  Shortly after leaving the room today I was finished trading for the day.  I had time for a couple more trades and then Brandon's Place needed me.

Just after 4 I looked to see what it closed at.......WHOLLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!  I traded it several times and made great money today so I have nothing to complain about, but OMG if I had been in the position to watch it through the end of day, I would have more than likely squeezed in a couple more trades. I could not believe my eyes when I saw where it closed!

This is where I have to keep reminding myself to stop thinking that way and be happy that I was firmly in the green today, better then I expected.  So, I will spend the rest of the night talking myself into this.......lol

Vegas......You're the man today, I don't care what NT says about you.....:)))) "
KF

Seeking Alpha
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan +3.1% to 14843. Hong Kong +0.2% to 22588. China -0.8% to 2119. India +0.8% to 20634.
In Europe, at midday, London flat. Paris -0.5%. Frankfurt -0.2%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow flat. S&P -0.1%. Nasdaq -0.1%. Crude +0.5% to $100.89. Gold -0.3% to $1314.70.
Ten-year Treasury Yield -2 bps to 2.73%.
Notable earnings before today's open: CHHCPLADAKTDSXDUKEDRFDPGELGOVGPC,KOMDTNCLHNINVMIUSACVDSIWMWWWXRAY
Notable earnings after today's close: ACMPADIAUYBRKRCFCLDTCOLMCYHDRYSENPH,FLRFLSHEHLFHSTMINWKKARLZBNBRNPSPOIIORIGPBPBPEIPLABPNRARAIL,SMTEXZIXI



Good luck Trading today!

No comments:

Post a Comment