Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Take risks

Good morning folks, 
We had a nice day in the markets yesterday and that could continue today. I suggested that there were at least some yellow caution flags being waived in my video and I still believe that. 

As we continue to climb our risk for a pullback becomes more likely. We could consolidate here, build a new base and then continue our move up, that would be healthy. If we explode higher from here, without building a base, I will become even more cautious and I would be setting myself up to take advantage of the inevitable snap back.

I play what is in front of my face. I have a plan,  I know my risk reward and  I execute. I continue to believe this will be a pivotal week in the markets and I will be prepared for whatever takes place.


Morning movers and other stocks on my radar

$BBRY continuation, $AMRS pr decent daily, $IMUC pr, $SNSS upgrade decent daily, $NPD continuation?, $BCRX pr great daily, $ARIA earnings, $VSTM pr nice daily kinda thin, $DARA pr gapper, $MSO earnings decent daily, $HPJ pr possible flat top BO,  $RIGL still on my radar like the daily, $LTRX pr thin one decent daily, $ITMN big time gapper, $XOMA and $NWBO continuation, $NEPT trendline break,   

 Seeking Alpha
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan +1.4% to 15051.6. Hong Kong -0.3% to 22317. China -2% to 2034. India +0.2% to 20844.
In Europe, at midday, London -0.7%. Paris -0.5%. Frankfurt -0.5%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow -0.1%. S&P -0.2%. Nasdaq -0.2%. Crude -0.7% to $102.09. Gold -0.3% to $1332.90.
Ten-year Treasury Yield flat at 2.75%.
Notable earnings before today's open: AIXGAMTARIAAYRBLMNBMO,CBRLCRZODLRDPZEOGEXHEXLPEXPDFCHFEFNPGLDDGTLS,HDHFCHPTIARTINFILNTMMSOODPOGERLGYRSTSAFMSDRL,SHOOTMUSTOLUNSUTHRVCVSIZINC
Notable earnings after today's close: AEGNAMRSARCAVGOAXTI,BGFVBOOMCBICERSCLGXCPRTDMDDWAECPGEIXFRFSLRFST,HEIHTILJAZZMIDDMXNDSNNFXNLYOASORAPEGAPZZA,QCORQEPRGRRRCRRDSAMSBACSLCASPNSSSVRSKWFTWIFI,XCOZAGG
Good luck trading today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment