Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I feel the love !!


You can decide which one is Noa, and which one is me !
Good morning folks,
Yesterday started the week off with a bang and it appears as though we may have a little more juice left in the tank. Who knows if this strength is real or if we will once again pull back and get that deeper correction that I genuinely feel we are overdue for and have yet to really experience. 

As I have stated in the past, it doesn't really matter as long as you have a plan of action for whatever the market conditions are. Sometimes that plan of action my be to do absolutely nothing! You do not have to force trades, some of my best trades are the ones I didn't take. 
  
Morning movers and other stocks that caught my eye

$MERU nice daily pr last night, $FEYE pr on the move, $LJPC thin one pr decent daily, $CVM earnings daily not bad,  $CYTX earnings testing 50 day, $MODN earnings beat testing moving averages, $INO continuation?, $CPSS earnings like the daily, $SCOR hot daily earnings, $SPNS pr nice daily, $PVG  hot daily, $INVN Pr last night nice daily, $KTOS PR love the daily more of a swing 

Bonus stocks 
 $VTUS $WYY $ARNA  


Can You feel the Love ??
I can!

Member Email from yesterday!
This is what its all about!!

         "  I just had to email you guys.  I started watching this after Vegas mentioned it today in the chat room.  I waited and watched for a while before taking a position.  Shortly after leaving the room today I was finished trading for the day.  I had time for a couple more trades and then Brandon's Place needed me.

Just after 4 I looked to see what it closed at.......WHOLLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!  I traded it several times and made great money today so I have nothing to complain about, but OMG if I had been in the position to watch it through the end of day, I would have more than likely squeezed in a couple more trades. I could not believe my eyes when I saw where it closed!

This is where I have to keep reminding myself to stop thinking that way and be happy that I was firmly in the green today, better then I expected.  So, I will spend the rest of the night talking myself into this.......lol

Vegas......You're the man today, I don't care what NT says about you.....:)))) "
KF

Want a cool place to hang out, where you can learn from other experienced traders while having a few laughs? Some place where you can>>>>> feel the love?

Then click on this link http://wp.me/P3QO4L-QJ or if you want to learn more and see what current members have to say and hit the Join Us tab at the top of this page


Seeking Alpha
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan closed. Hong Kong +1.8% to 21963. China +0.8% to 2104. India +0.1% to 20363.
In Europe, at midday, London +0.9%. Paris +0.8%. Frankfurt +1.3%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow +0.4%. S&P +0.4%. Nasdaq +0.4%. Crude +0.3% to $100.33. Gold +0.7% to $1284.10.
Ten-year Treasury Yield + 2bps at 2.7%.
Notable earnings before today's open: ALLTCBMCVSDFDWREETRGWRHCPHNTHSICHUNICEIR,LGNDLPLAMGIMMCMOSNNNOMCPCGPRLBRAIREGNSCORSPARTGHZTS
Notable earnings after today's close: ACGLANDEBDECALXCEBCNVRCRLCSODCUTRCVADIODDVA,EEFTEGNFEYEFOSLFRTHTSJIVEMKTOMRINMXPHHPKGPLQDELRLOCRPXCSCISGENSGMO,SKTSSNCTRIPTRMBTWTCVSATWSHWU

Good Luck Trading Today!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment