Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Thank you !



Hey Folks, 
The year is coming to an end. When I first started this blog, I really had no idea how it was going to turn out.  I felt blessed and I wanted to pay it forward.

It has been quite an adventure and I am humbled by the kindness and the amount of people that have embraced this blog. I truly enjoy knowing that in some small way I have been able to impact and help people I have never met.

I am very thankful to you all for going on this journey with me and I look forward to it continuing next year.

Best of Success Now and Always to Each and Every One of You!

Happy New Year!!

Morning Movers and stocks that caught my eye

I am not expecting a whole lot today with most people not even trading. I expect more choppy action 
$ONVO Seeking Alpha article active, $CSUN active premarket, $IMMU pr hot daily, $PACB daily is hot looking, $UNIS another nice looking daily chart, $VJET active premarket, $INVN continuation? 

Solar's appear to be heating up this morning > Get it ? >Solars ....Heating up.... lol I kill me!!   

Seeking Alpha
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan closed. Hong Kong +0.3% to 23306. China +0.9% to 2116. India +0.1% to 21171.
In Europe, at midday, London +0.3%. Paris +0.3%. Frankfurt closed.
Futures at 6:20: Dow flat. S&P +0.5%. Nasdaq flat. Crude -0.3% to $98.98. Gold -0.2% to $1201.60.
Ten-year Treasury Yield +2 bps to 3%.

  “Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength
$IDI, $NSPR, $ARNA, $GLUU, $KNDI, $BIOL, $SGOC, $MCP, $CXM, $CYTR. $WYY,$PEIX, $USEG, $MVIS $BAXS, $UEC, $GALE, $URZ, $ADAT
$CYTK, $END, $EXTR, $IMMU, $LIOX, $MNKD, $STXS, $ORMP, $AMRN, $CVCY, $AVNR, $IVAN, $CORT, $OTIV, $FXEN, $TCX, $CGIX,$OSIR,$CPE, $LTS, $NURO, $DVR, $XOMA, $SGMO, $ADAT, $NAT, $NVAX, $CNIT, $SSH, $AVID, $ACLS, $OCLR, $BONA, $PLXW, $TPCS, $GLUU, $SPCB, $ARIA, $MY $DSS, $WLT, $DMD, $AMCN, $AMCF, $PACB, $INO   
Can't get enough?
 I am now doing videos for Swing positions that I am currently in and for stocks that are on my radar. These are often higher priced stocks with really sweet looking setups. These videos will be posted each weekend in @Noanettraders "trader education for members." Noanet is an excellent trader and he has a fantastic service where you can sign up for a free 5 day trial. If you haven't already, go by and check it out and this is where you will find my swing videos. http://www.noanettrader.com/
Good Luck Trading today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment