Saturday, November 9, 2013

Weekend Watch

                        To all of our VETERANS a heart felt THANK 
                         YOU for your service and sacrifice!


                           
Hey folks,
Hope you are having a fantastic weekend. This weeks video is fairly long around 45 minutes. 

I am sorry, but what can I say, I just love this stuff and there was a ton of stuff out there. 

Just be glad I didn't go over everything that caught my eye. 

Make sure you are wide awake before you start trying to watch it. Consider some bamboo shoots under your finger nails to help get you through. 

Stocks highlighted in this weeks video 

$FXEN, $ZLCs, $YUME, $NURO, $SGOC, $TEAR, $TROV, $ARTX, $ICAD, $PTX, $GURE, $HZNP, $IDN, $PATH, $HALO, $ARNA, $CLNT, $BIOD, $OSUR, $SSH, $AMPE, $REFR, $EXAS, $CHTP, $PDLI, $CUR, $PRAN, $MITK, $CAK, $ZLC,

Update $CLNT EARNINGS ARE WED not today  Here is the link 
http://www.screencast.com/t/boYAkvNzYHl


Morning movers and other stocks that caught my eye

$DSCO looks like pr from Friday 200 day bounce, $GOGO active premarket off SA article, $CLRX Pr  very small float 1.7 million shares this thing could fly but do not chase it wait for a setup, $KNDI Pr

Shippers $FRO, $DRYS, $EGLE, 
“Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength



 $PRTS,  QTWW, $RAD, $ROIAK, $BTX, $LEDS, $RVLT, $RSOL, $CLSN, $ANR, $HSOL, $CRY, $GALE, $ZLTQ, $SPEX, $TASR, $SOCL, $KERX, $OPK, $EXTR, $ZHNE,   $MGM, $MPEL, $MTL,  $LEE, $BEAT, $VRNG $OMEX, $JBLU, $FOE, $SUPN, $FRM, $EGY, $ARAY, $CADX, $ACFN, $RMTI, $CPE, $BEAT, $OCLR, $LXRX, $DRAD, $ETFC, $SGEN, $PACB, $WHX, $ONVO, $PVA



Seeking Alpha
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan +1.3% to 14270. Hong Kong +1.4% to 23070. China+0.2% to 2109. India -0.85% to 20491.
In Europe, at midday, London +0.3%. Paris +0.3%. Frankfurt +0.1%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow +0.1%. S&P +0.1%. Nasdaq flat. Crude -0.2% to $94.37. Gold -1% to $1283.80.
Ten-year Treasury Yield 2.75% - the Treasury market is closed for Veterans Day.
Today's economic calendar:
No events scheduled.
Notable earnings before today's open: ABFSCRNTGOGOPGNX,SLW

Notable earnings after today's close: AGOALIMBIDCRAYFTEK,HOLXIOCRAXSHOSLTMSPRDVSA

Good luck trading today !!

No comments:

Post a Comment