Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Stay humble my Friends

Good morning folks, 
Yesterday was another great day and again I focused primarily on one stock $CYTX and I made a couple of trades in the name achieving my target for the day. I also watched $OXBT make me a liar and have one heck of a run and I must admit I sat on the sidelines the whole time. I had played $OXBT for three days and I was so sure that it was due for a pullback. I was wrong, and I should have played what was in front of me instead of following what I thought I knew.
I am not complaining I still had a great day but it could have been much better.

Morning movers and other stocks that caught my eye 

$MEET Earnings, $VRNG active premarket pr>big day tomorrow, $BEAT earnings BEAT nice daily ,$REGI big earnings beat will be a gapper, $FALC continuation, $CHTP earnings decent daily 3 dolla has been resistance for awhile, $AXAS pr nice daily, $SCMP earnings nice daily 7 dolla holla a big spot, $CYCC active nice daily could have some trouble gettin through the 4 dolla holla, $SREV earnings possible bounce play. $GALE nice daily, $BCOR earnings beat nice up trend near 52 weak highs $NYNY big vote in New York could impact the stock

“Carry overs” are stocks that I have featured in prior videos, have on my alert list or tagged on my morning mover lists that still have a potential setup working or developing on the chart that may be actionable. They are still on my radar and I am either already in with a swing or I am looking to enter on a breakout. I am also looking for the setup to breakdown at which point it will discard it from my hot watch list. If I am already in it with a swing I am looking for a place to scale out or exit the trade and on rare occasions I may be adding to my position. Typically I like to sell into strength

 $PRTS,  QTWW, $RAD, $ROIAK, $BTX, $LEDS, $RVLT, $RSOL, $CLSN, $ANR, $HSOL, $CRY, $GALE, $ZLTQ, $SPEX, $TASR, $SOCL, $KERX, $OPK, $EXTR, $ZHNE,   $MGM, $MPEL, $MTL $JRCC,  

Seeking Alpha
Today's Markets:
In Asia, Japan +0.8% to 14337. Hong Kong flat at 23037. China -0.8%to 2140. India -0.4% to 20895.
In Europe, at midday, London +0.1%. Paris +0.9%. Frankfurt +0.5%.
Futures at 6:20: Dow +0.5%. S&P +0.6%. Nasdaq +0.4%. Crude +0.8%to $94.11. Gold +0.7% to $1317.30.
Ten-year Treasury Yield -1 bps to 2.66%.
Today's economic calendar:
7:00 MBA Mortgage Applications
10:00 Leading Indicators
10:30 EIA Petroleum Inventories
Notable earnings before today's open: ABMDAUXLAVACHKCLH,CNPCSTECWHDUKDVNENDEZCHGEOGGSHCLPHFCHSNI,HSPHUMKELYALAMRMGAMMCNAVBNPSP,OGEPKDPNKPOM,POWRPOZNPWERLSBGISKYWSTRZASUNESUSPSUSSTAP,TLMTSRATWXVGVOYAWRESXEC
Notable earnings after today's close: ACLSACXMALNYALSK,AMTGANDEATOATVIAWAYAWKBALTBIOSBKDCBSCECO,CKPCLRCODICPECTLCVGCXOCXWDCTHDGIT,DKDVRDXCM,ENSERIIEVCFLTXFTKGGAGNKHIMXHNSNHTINWKIO,LPSNMAAMDLZMKLMRINNDLSNVTLOASOILT,OSURPDLIPHH,PMTPMTCPRIPRUQCOMRIGRJETROSERSTSCTYSLCASN,TCAPTEGTPXTSTSOTWTCUHALWACWESWFM,WGWTI

Good luck trading today !!

No comments:

Post a Comment